Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal's Application for Trusted PT. 4
(05-18-2020, 06:29 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 05:50 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Now I don't normally take things like this into consideration, however due to how recent it is, I do find it appropriate to bring up:

You received a VAC ban only 34 days ago. Would you mind explaining this? It always worries me when seeing these VAC bans on community members.

I'm just going to be straight forward, I was utilizing some cheats for the hell of the fun since I thought it'd be a fun idea. Started around maybe 1-2 years ago? I didn't really think about the punishments and it was just honestly a dumb mistake. My friend suggested it to me to do such stating that'd it just be for fun. I guess people consider it a delayed ban due to the recent vac wave? I was using a free cheat. I'm just going to get this out of the way, by no means would I ever cheat on Garry's Mod. I find it dumb and odd for an individual to do such. I was young during that period and ultimately still learning. As that mistake was recent and greatly impacted me, you can probably bet that I've learned. 

EDIT:
I'm currently facing an abundant amount of stress so I apologize if this is poorly worded.
Out of curiosity, and of course if you don't mind sharing, what game was the ban from?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal's Application for Trusted PT. 4 - by ding - 05-18-2020, 06:41 PM