Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal's Application for Trusted PT. 4
Ingame Name: Eternal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103253490

Time Played: 601.05 Hours

When First Joined: Around 2014 I believe, became active during the period of 2017/2018 + wanted to get to know the community more.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Since the Corona outbreak began usually I'm available Earliest 10:00 AM and Latest 1:00 PM. Once I return to school however, my schedule will change. Usually I'm available on weekends and POSSIBLY Wednesday. As stated, I have school so there will be breaks and I can be available on odd days however, I'm usually on most days even when school is active. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: As a former trusted member I can assist during early shifts. After studying the policy + learning from other former members; I feel as if I'm prepared from moving as a former Regular to Trusted. I would like to utilize Trusted as a type of step stool to learn the basics of commands and progress further from that. 

Why you want to help the community: I've spent years with the community and I feel as if becoming a former Trusted member can possibly repay back. I've been through hell and heaven but it was the community who stuck with me through this journey. Honestly, I couldn't thank you guys enough for what you've done for my life. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.
How did you find us?: My previous server was not so nice.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I'm working on my time still, as I'm currently balancing life and school.

SIGNIFICANT: Everything in which I stated previously still applies here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Bumping bc this got buried
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-18-2020, 02:13 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Bumping bc this got buried

Ahem, double bump.

I mean thanks Nicol!
Well I definitely can say you are very persistent with wanting be become staff with this being your 4th attempt.

I have seen you play plenty of this server and think you should be given a chance to show that you can handle the responsibility. By seeing how persistent you are tells me that you want to see change for the better of the server.

+1 from me.

EDIT:

After reviewing your info regarding your recent VAC ban my current opinion now is that you can be easily influenced. My opinion on you being persistent with the staff role still stands but, I'm changing my vote to neutral.

+0
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 good boy who knows server rules and tells ppl to stfu and ppl listen.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(05-18-2020, 02:23 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Well I definitely can say you are very persistent with wanting be become staff with this being your 4th attempt.

I have seen you play plenty of this server and think you should be given a chance to show that you can handle the responsibility. By seeing how persistent you are tells me that you want to see change for the better of the server.

+1 from me.

(05-18-2020, 04:36 PM)Uriel\is Wrote: +1 good boy who knows server rules and tells ppl to stfu and ppl listen.

Appreciate the actual feedback guys.
Now I don't normally take things like this into consideration, however due to how recent it is, I do find it appropriate to bring up:
[Image: IMG_20200518_174537.jpg]

You received a VAC ban only 34 days ago. Would you mind explaining this? It always worries me when seeing these VAC bans on community members.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-18-2020, 05:50 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Now I don't normally take things like this into consideration, however due to how recent it is, I do find it appropriate to bring up:

You received a VAC ban only 34 days ago. Would you mind explaining this? It always worries me when seeing these VAC bans on community members.

I'm just going to be straight forward, I was utilizing some cheats for the hell of the fun since I thought it'd be a fun idea. Started around maybe 1-2 years ago? I didn't really think about the punishments and it was just honestly a dumb mistake. My friend suggested it to me to do such stating that'd it just be for fun. I guess people consider it a delayed ban due to the recent vac wave? I was using a free cheat. I'm just going to get this out of the way, by no means would I ever cheat on Garry's Mod. I find it dumb and odd for an individual to do such. I was young during that period and ultimately still learning. As that mistake was recent and greatly impacted me, you can probably bet that I've learned. 

EDIT:
I'm currently facing an abundant amount of stress so I apologize if this is poorly worded.
(05-18-2020, 06:29 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 05:50 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Now I don't normally take things like this into consideration, however due to how recent it is, I do find it appropriate to bring up:

I'm just going to be straight forward, I was utilizing some cheats for the hell of the fun since I thought it'd be a fun idea. Started around maybe 1-2 years ago? I didn't really think about the punishments and it was just honestly a dumb mistake. My friend suggested it to me to do such stating that'd it just be for fun. I guess people consider it a delayed ban due to the recent vac wave? I was using a free cheat. I'm just going to get this out of the way, by no means would I ever cheat on Garry's Mod. I find it dumb and odd for an individual to do such. I was young during that period and ultimately still learning. As that mistake was recent and greatly impacted me, you can probably bet that I've learned. 

EDIT:
I'm currently facing an abundant amount of stress so I apologize if this is poorly worded.
Out of curiosity, and of course if you don't mind sharing, what game was the ban from?
Gonna go ahead and -1 this. No offense, but I don't believe your explanation. Valve is known for being very timely with their VACs. When I received my VAC, it was a few days to maybe at most a week after I was hacking. Out of curiosity though, what game are you VAC'd on?