Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
(05-17-2020, 09:53 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: serious

ugh laced just ruins every thread i am apart of god
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(05-17-2020, 09:54 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=72

And

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10430

If every joke or non 100% serious comment is a shitpost to you then you take this site too serioiusly
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(05-17-2020, 09:54 PM)SNAK Wrote:

My guy, I understand right now is trying times, and we all have the people we dislike but we have no need to go after them in a post that’s just asking for answers. We are all waiting on a formal response from Dink, but we understand that this is a serious thing seeing as people have resigned due to it. Please keep it civil and leave the bickering or comments about other people into DM’s or directly with staff to try to handle the situation. Thank you.
(05-17-2020, 09:55 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 09:54 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=72

And

If every joke or non 100% serious comment is a shitpost to you then you take this site too serioiusly

There is a time and a place for jokes, people just tend to find the worst time and place.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-17-2020, 09:56 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:

My guy, I understand right now is trying times, and we all have the people we dislike but we have no need to go after them in a post that’s just asking for answers. We are all waiting on a formal response from Dink, but we understand that this is a serious thing seeing as people have resigned due to it. Please keep it civil and leave the bickering or comments about other people into DM’s or directly with staff to try to handle the situation. Thank you.

sorry my friend but thats the sarcasm and shitposting you dont seem to notice. I'm not actually serious. Laced is an idiot bhopping dummy guy and i accept him for who he is, any stabs i make at him are an actual envious glee I have for him. Thank you.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(05-17-2020, 09:57 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 09:55 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:

And

There is a time and a place for jokes, people just tend to find the worst time and place.

Once again, its the internet. It shouldnt be run like a courtroom in any scenario
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(05-17-2020, 09:58 PM)SNAK Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 09:56 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:

sorry my friend but thats the sarcasm and shitposting you dont seem to notice. I'm not actually serious. Laced is an idiot bhopping dummy guy and i accept him for who he is, any stabs i make at him are an actual envious glee I have for him. Thank you.

Understandable, some don’t take it as such, also this was my response to the rude ones posted in the other post before it got locked. Just wanted to add it here
I will repeat myself from the ginger thread;

If people are being toxic forum ban them. Deleting their responses does nothing but encourage them to post more to feel like they are getting attention from it being deleted lol

I don't think shitposts are neededing to be deleted, but preventing further shitposts on serious topics should be a priority instead ya feel me
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-17-2020, 10:03 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I will repeat myself from the ginger thread;

If people are being toxic forum ban them. Deleting their responses does nothing but encourage them to post more to feel like they are getting attention from it being deleted lol

I don't think shitposts are neededing to be deleted, but preventing further shitposts on serious topics should be a priority instead ya feel me

We have a warning feature for a reason and have been using it plentifully no worry.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-17-2020, 10:05 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:03 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I will repeat myself from the ginger thread;

We have a warning feature for a reason and have been using it plentifully no worry.
it doesn't seem to be doing anything from what i can tell. Temporary forum mutes should be a part of this warning system of yours
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions