Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
(05-17-2020, 10:08 PM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:05 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:03 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I will repeat myself from the ginger thread;

If people are being toxic forum ban them. Deleting their responses does nothing but encourage them to post more to feel like they are getting attention from it being deleted lol

I don't think shitposts are neededing to be deleted, but preventing further shitposts on serious topics should be a priority instead ya feel me

We have a warning feature for a reason and have been using it plentifully no worry.
it doesn't seem to be doing anything from what i can tell. Temporary forum mutes should be a part of this warning system of yours

sure does now I have to wait from approval from stupid admin to post anything .... (jokes  nicol jokes :P)
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(05-17-2020, 10:08 PM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:05 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:03 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: I will repeat myself from the ginger thread;

If people are being toxic forum ban them. Deleting their responses does nothing but encourage them to post more to feel like they are getting attention from it being deleted lol

I don't think shitposts are neededing to be deleted, but preventing further shitposts on serious topics should be a priority instead ya feel me

We have a warning feature for a reason and have been using it plentifully no worry.
it doesn't seem to be doing anything from what i can tell. Temporary forum mutes should be a part of this warning system of yours
They are
[Image: b_560x95.png]
And people wonder why admins get tired and resign. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves. Theyre doing what they can with what they have whichIS NOTHING. This isnt a staff issue. Im not staff and i brought forth this issue. Stop shitting all over admins for trying to tame the flames. Yall half the reason i left too. Fuck. You guys leave people like us who try our best feeling like a waste of space. Control yourselves and stop acting like animals on serious threads. Ffs
(05-17-2020, 10:25 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: And people wonder why admins get tired and resign. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves. Theyre doing what they can with what they have whichIS NOTHING. This isnt a staff issue. Im not staff and i brought forth this issue. Stop shitting all over admins for trying to tame the flames. Yall half the reason i left too. Fuck. You guys leave people like us who try our best feeling like a waste of space. Control yourselves and stop acting like animals on serious threads. Ffs

What an amazing job..

[Image: unknown.png]
Shitposting on a serious thread. I'm no longer staff nor have I been able to control threads outside of the ones that I post but come on. If everyone else saying it does not mean anything than nothing I say will matter so ya know. Here's my two cents: If you shit post on a thread that is relevant to someone leaving the community or changes within the guidelines of the community it should be more than reasonable to NOT shitpost on those threads.
you do realize you're all saying the same thing with different words

this thread honestly has no reason to exist
All I'm gonna add is that if you take something like this genuinely seriously then you're treating it as more than it is. Never forget that this is all no more than a game, and it's just people trying to have fun. You're not gonna make anyone have more fun by overmoderating and cracking down on jokes (note i didnt say arguments, spam, violence, etc, but jokes)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Or just realise that there's a time and place for shitposting and it isn't during something that needs actual thought.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Agreed boys the ginger thread should not have shit posted on, I apologize for my actions and any actions I provoked.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(05-17-2020, 10:49 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Or just realise that there's a time and place for shitposting and it isn't during something that needs actual thought.

With all due respect, the types people who need deep thinking about playing garrys mod are the people who spell realize with an s
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]