Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
All I am going to say is that this needs to be cleared up, but also in a respectful way. I have no clue about any of this, it just comes across as if something super fucked up happened.
(05-17-2020, 11:42 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: All I am going to say is that this needs to be cleared up, but also in a respectful way. I have no clue about any of this, it just comes across as if something super fucked up happened.
Like i said before its gunna be but dink gets a chance first.  Idk what else to say until then that eont be taken bad or rude or me being angry nuru
(05-17-2020, 11:42 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: All I am going to say is that this needs to be cleared up, but also in a respectful way. I have no clue about any of this, it just comes across as if something super fucked up happened.
I think the main cause of this is this thread as well as the whole ban thing which seemingly no one was really given specifics about
(05-17-2020, 11:45 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
Like i said before its gunna be but dink gets a chance first.  Idk what else to say until then that eont be taken bad or rude or me being angry nuru
Fair enough
(05-17-2020, 11:45 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote:
I think the main cause of this is this thread as well as the whole ban thing which seemingly no one was really given specifics about

clearly the ban was decided by staff members, that are attempting to overrule the owner of the server, dinkleberg.

Very fair, as his role in this community is so tiny It may not exist at all.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Twas a group thing, trying to let dink get a say in. Chill. I don’t want another 10 day thing like August but we should hear something soon.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hello, I am resigning from my PH Test-mod role. It's been a long 4 years, but I don't see any reason in having the role. I have no clue how to staff PH and I don't want to have to deal the responsibility to enforce rules I don't know whenever I go on PH. There is no purpose in me having the role any longer. This is what happens when you have $30 bucks lying around.
former admin2
(05-18-2020, 01:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Hello, I am resigning from my PH Test-mod role. It's been a long 4 years, but I don't see any reason in having the role. I have no clue how to staff PH and I don't want to have to deal the responsibility to enforce rules I don't know whenever I go on PH. There is no purpose in me having the role any longer. This is what happens when you have $30 bucks lying around.
Um well that’s real so

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-18-2020, 01:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Hello, I am resigning from my PH Test-mod role. It's been a long 4 years, but I don't see any reason in having the role. I have no clue how to staff PH and I don't want to have to deal the responsibility to enforce rules I don't know whenever I go on PH. There is no purpose in me having the role any longer. This is what happens when you have $30 bucks lying around.

why is this in this thread? Is this meant to be a second thread
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Denied.