Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
(05-17-2020, 11:12 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: Alright I will give you guys the perspective that I had with this that occurred today.

I did not know about the bans until three of them had occurred. The murder ban, the forum ban, and the discord ban. After seeing the forum ban listed as "Community Ban" I let Nicol know, who knew even less than I did. We deliberated for a few minutes before proceeding with the community ban on our respective servers. I also contacted Alora to do the community ban for DR. We did not know of any bans taking place, we were not informed by anyone before or afterward the incident. We have some heavy suspicions on why the ban took place but I for one will not be jumping to conclusions. As I do understand, there was supposed to be a forum thread BEFORE the bans took place but something was either mistaken, a major miscommunication occurred, or Dink happened.

We once again ask for your patience. We are not as in the dark as you guys are, but a night light does a poor job of properly lighting an entire room.
Dink phone die and he not home

Edit; fish says that is the dink happened category and i thought it was funny and thought u guys could laf too

Messages In This Thread
RE: why does shitposting feel illegal now - by Smurfmin - 05-17-2020, 11:13 PM