Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not?
Ingame Name: Norm Minder [test]Norm Minder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446918040

Time Played: 51 Hours

When First Joined: Mar 29 . 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):According to Canadian time, it is usually at night in the afternoon towards the evening..

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:I think the server needs more staff and I believe I know all the rules. And I believe I can help everyone
Why you want to help the community:  I have a lot of friends on the server and people I don't know . I just want to help people play a more fun game.I want to prevent murderous acts such as rdm and hacking.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: !hop from Prophunt
I def think you should have put a bit more effort into your application, but that being said, your time on murder is good. You are helpful anytime I get on and you seem to be genuine with the people on server. So I think for my vote +1
I agree with Nuru in terms of effort, but Murder is in need of staff right now and you have a good bit of time, so I wish you luck.

Although I don't really play it anymore I'll +1
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Others have pointed out everything 

Your activity is great and Murder is really low on staff considering what had happen this week.

You put in the work and I believe you deserve the treat

1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
The server is definitely in need of staff right now +1
+1 I've played with Norm on numerous occasions in PH and he's always trying to be helpful even if he doesn't ever talk ?, he uses his chat binds efficiently and only when he needs too, his behaviour in game text is always great and makes everybody happy and have a good laugh, and think he would be a great addition to the staff.

Ok bye, lovvvvvvvveeeee youuuuuuuuuu.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
Im recommenting because i forgot about something. My vote is a -1
You rdm a lot. Going through some of my wvidence on other players i kept seeing your name on there. Im not giving staff to someone who is selective with rules. Others cant rdm but you can? No thank you.
(05-19-2020, 10:34 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Im recommenting because i forgot about something. My vote is a -1
You rdm a lot. Going through some of my wvidence on other players i kept seeing your name on there. Im not giving staff to someone who is selective with rules. Others cant rdm but you can? No thank you.
You can change the vote, but I only remember doing it after the rounds, after the rounds you do not lose money from the bet, of course that's your choice, thanks for the feedback.
Rdm is a no no but after rounds I'm pretty sure there algood.

Since Nuru has brought it up has this been an on going thing or have you slowly become aware of the situation.

Reason I want to know is because I believe people change and if there intentions to become staff on here is good then I'm all ears.

I'm wanting staff on Murder to follow the rules and to apply them to the game on a more freely note so could u be that next person.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Norm I seen you around the community, your time on Murder is really good Activity, But About the rdm i'm going to agree with Nuru here Rdm is a big no no if someone see's a staff member Rdming and that gives them the right to think they can do it as a staff you have to stand out from other players be a role model to player on Murder and any server but right now it's going to be a -1 for me
Good luck Norm!
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]