Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should donors get more leeway with gagging?
(05-19-2020, 10:39 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: I gag people all the time when they are actually micspamming (ear rape, hot mic, etc) because I'm either quicker than whatever staff is on usually, or because they are alive / busy. If you arent abusing it and are genuinely helping there shouldn't be an issue to be honest. The main issue is that a lot of people are eager to use commands which can be annoying to both the player and staff member involved
I am talking explicitly about those types of people, yes.

I would leave those borderline cases where someone needs to turn down their volume a bit, or is a bit long winded, or monkey noises for that matter, to the staff.

On the other hand, should staff training really be needed when the person in question is one of the ones who are using their mic in a category-5 hurricane, or are demonstrating what it sounds like to deepthroat a dick that has their mic stuck in it, or the ones who think ear rape is "fun"?

And this is more of a "staff needs to be on the same page" thing, because some staff will get pissed at you because you are faster on a blatant gag than they are (and some will even get mad at donors for the mere act of performing the gag), while some give zero fucks about who does it as long as it gets done.

We have seen some staff fall on either side of that line in this very thread.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: should donors get more leeway with gagging? - by Saitama - 05-19-2020, 10:55 AM