Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial Mod Application (AKA: Roast Me)
You're usually nice and play a whole lot

+1
Dont look so blue
+0
To start off I think you are a great T-mod and a up-coming mod, but I do not think the time is right for you.
- 3.5 months is not bad, but having it cut down because of school changes it. I have been T-mod for 8 months, but my Inactivity has changed that fact.
-using the current time you are showing you have about 20.5 days (in-between 490 and 500) so you would have less than 3 weeks on the server. Some examples of mod apps of Christian, King Tiger, and Rippe:
- Christian
- Tiger
- Rippe
When these staff applied for mod they all had about 5 weeks.(except Christian who had 4w 5d)
 In conclusion I think you just lack the time(in both ways.) to becoming mod right now.
I would suggest re-applying in a month or two.
former admin2
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+0 Y'know, you're a fair staff and all, but from the way I see it, you haven't been on as much as I had noticed before, and 3.5 months of test mod is a tad low to apply for mod, since you really gotta work for something as meaningful and wholesome as mod. Not saying you're doing a bad job I'm just saying wait another month or two of consistent staffing and I'd probably give you a plus one.

Going for mod is a big step, not quite like regular to trusted or trusted to test mod. I mean, try getting another 50-60 hours in, I was told by a good mod of this server that I should get 550 hours for test mod, which I have now.

I agree in some respect to what Deadpool mentioned, as well as Rippe.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Neutral.
I just came back. Past time is a lot different from current times. You may have changed so I rather stick to neutral for the time being.

(For some reason I cant tag anyone...) To General:
B-but I applied with 1 Week and became mod :(
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1
[Image: original.gif]
wanna see more and consistent time
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Well let's see. You're applying to become moderator from Tmod. For this I would expect a lot more consistent time. You have almost 500 hours in 2 years, which doesn't seem that good to me honestly. That averages to approximately only 10 days per year put into the server. To become a moderator, I would hope that the time would be more consistent. To be honest, I really don't see you as much. But I do play with you but not as much as other staff. Maybe we play different times, but I don't know. I would personally recommend becoming a lot more active with the forums and on the server before applying.

Unfortunately I do not recommend, it's a -1 from me.

Edit: upon looking up gametracker, it seems you joined in 2015, not 2014.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(03-27-2017, 06:08 PM)DaKody Wrote: wanna see more and consistent time
^
This is what I'd like to see also. You're a good player, and do your job well. But a little more consistency along the way will get you there. Reapply in a few months, and I'm sure you'll get it then as long as you stay consistent. I see no other reason why you shouldn't at this point besides that.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 Your not an asshole. You make good decisions when it comes to reports.
[Image: Capture.PNG]