Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application!
In game Name: ($S)Super Elite

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71477377

Time Played: I played for 58 Hours. 

When First Joined: I joined somewhere around May.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play at least 4 or 5 hours everyday, My time zone is Mountain time, where I live.  

Rank Desired: Trust.  Angel

Current Rank: Master. 

What can you do to help the community: I could help the community by making people happy in this server.  I would help beginners and tell people rules, if they don't know them. I would stop all the Chaos from the people that (R.D.M, Mic Spam, and K.O.S. ETC.) I would like to help all the other Staff. At 10:30 pm a lot of people start to Mic spam or R.D.M, and it gets annoying for some players , and when the players tell them to stop they wont stop, and i just want to defend the players but I cant do anything.

Why you want to help the community: I like helping people in the server and being nice, and being friendly. I want to help you guys with staff and I'm an Active person on murder. I would want to help any staff if you guys are feeling down. I would be a helpful to you guys too.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, first time.

How did you find us?: I play a lot of your servers, like death run, prop hunt and more.

Other: I would like to help. Heart

I don't know you at all but you seem to be missing some rules to get accepted.

Be active in the game more and you should know how to handle any situation.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I have kicked you at least twice for time farming. I kicked you just today for farming 8 hours and you've farmed easily over 15 hours on the server.  

You also haven't been here that long. 
First Seen: May 10, 2020 4:45 PM
[Image: player_time.png]
(05-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote: -1

I don't know you at all but you seem to be missing some rules to get accepted.

Be active in the game more and you should know how to handle any situation.
Not to be rude in anyway, but ETC. means more and of how I said it means more rules. but i didn't put it.

(05-20-2020, 02:13 PM)The Punisher Wrote: -1 
I have kicked you at least twice for time farming. I kicked you just today for farming 8 hours and you've farmed easily over 15 hours on the server.  
I went to go visit my grandma in the hospital cause she has heart problems and I thought i turned of my computer but if you want remove my time, its ok and i did not farm, but thats ok.. i was afk about 1 hour because i was making a draft for this application. but it did say you kicked me, while making the draft.
I've seen you so many times time to time farming

+0
It's sweet of you to see your grandmother but still don't time farm. It seems as if you care less of the server. Get some more time on the server and show you're dedicated.

EDIT: In addition, I would suggest you get more forum time.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
+0

You said you had to visit your Grandparents and forgot to turn your Laptop off and that shouldnt be help against you. Everyone forgets here and there.

However I havent seen much Forum or seen you on Discord so I suggest getting those up as well. Also would recommend making and intro so every gets to know who you are :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Logging the soft delete as a deny for future reference

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon