Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaerixon's Trusted Application
Bump
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-23-2020, 11:17 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 03:53 PM)Eternal Wrote: Not to call you out or anything but what happened to the last application?...

As I stated before, you need more activity more exteriorly.
He has never made an app(Matt confirmed).

My opinion: I think you can be a good staff member and though I'm sure you have the potential, I'd like to see more activity in the community other than the server. For that reason it's a -1 for now, but it can definitely be a +1 in the future.

I've gotten some great feedback from everyone, so thank you all very much to those who took the time to comment here. I think I've got a good course of action on what to do next and then I will apply again.

- Be more active on the forums and on Discord
- Submit some ban requests from time to time
- Log some consistent hours over time
- Communicate more with others while on the server

Thanks again everyone *thumbs up*
(05-26-2020, 12:47 PM)Jaerixon Wrote: I've gotten some great feedback from everyone, so thank you all very much to those who took the time to comment here. I think I've got a good course of action on what to do next and then I will apply again.

- Be more active on the forums and on Discord
- Submit some ban requests from time to time
- Log some consistent hours over time
- Communicate more with others while on the server

Thanks again everyone *thumbs up*

You've summed it up quite well. Much like Bryan, I do feel like you could use another month or so to familiarize yourself with the community. I'm confident another month will do well to ensure a strong base to your staffing experience. So for now, your application is denied. You may reapply on or after 6/22/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]