Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go with this application

(05-24-2020, 04:23 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -1
You caught yourself up in some big drama and in another server and made it an issue here. Therefore you are not responsible enough to handle anything with ban power here. You act on emotions and not on logic, and you often times miscorrect people, I've seen it myself.
Until i see you're mature enough to be able to handle things my vote will stay the same on future apps.

Edit;
I also want to point out that if you are staff, its is not ONLY on overflow. Main takes priority over overflow, as overflow is a test server. Keep that in mind as well.
I know that I have had problems with others, but please don't bring what happens with them onto this application.  Whenever I have overstepped my powers, I am the first to admit it.  Also, I think I keep a level head and treat all players equally.  Regarding why I tend to stay on the overflow server, I have told many other staff that I don't have a powerful laptop so when I go on the main server and there are over 20 people on, my laptop starts to slow down even though my ping stays the same.  That's why I tend to shy away from the main server.  And until I purchase a better laptop (which isn't for a while), the server I spend most of my time will stay the same.
[/quote]
Asking me to not bring problems that you help create onto a staff application shows even more why i brought it up to begin with. People need to know these things as it reflects your character as a staff member. If you cannot remain level headed with others in stressful times how are we supposed to trust you with any amount of ban power when server has stressful times just as such. 
You have no clue and have a lot more growing to do before youre ready for tmod.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here we go with this application - by Eternal - 05-22-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by Alora - 05-22-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by Smurfmin - 05-25-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by §4Zack - 05-25-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: Here we go with this application - by ding - 05-25-2020, 02:48 PM