Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Cameron STEAM_1:0:121982962

Potential Witnesses: RobBobTheCornCob, [Test] Forsaken, [test] ☼TechtodaPro☼, §4Zack 

Reason to Ban: Harassment & Trolling 

Proof: Cameron Proof
The screenshots are from #ph_game_relay except for the first two. Those are from #general on the server's discord.

Other:
Edit: Cameron was muted by me once for a round. He was gagged by Forsaken either right before or after the map switched. Once the map switched, he was muted again for the map. His second mute occured right before he posted to the discord.  I don't have the time stamps the the muting and gaging unfortunately at this time. 
Hey peach, thanks for this post, but aside the relay screenshots that I see It doesn't show me actual ingame procedure being done. It doesn't show me how many times the dude was muted even if he was or not. He claims he was muted by you once and then he started just being a chad about it. Other then listing him down for something like this, I don't see anything ban worthy with this. 

I'm going to leave this open abit longer if any further evidence wants to be submitted considering I was told someone has video evidence of what happened in-game. 

Considering there being all this relay evidence, I don't understand why cameron wasn't gagged/muted any further since he kept going, you and forsaken kept warning him and thats about it.
I don't think we should ban him, I think we should just turn this into a warning for other staff and donors to watch out for this guy, Unfortunately I didn't get any recording of him trolling and being requested to stop as I had only started recording the game before he joined and about 10 mins of recording before you guys joined the server.

Edit: Also all the sounds were messed up in the recording the only thing good was my voice and the video.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]