Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
(05-25-2020, 02:06 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:37 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:15 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*

the admins didnt tell us this tho

scoovie did

[Image: Annotation_2020-05-25_013035.png]

This, in it's entirety, was more than enough information due to the circumstances of the ban. The specific details pertaining to the ban should have remained known only by those affected by it and those who handled it. The matter is over and handled and further discussion is largely unneeded as what's done is done and no further relevant information is being supplied, only baseless accusations towards other community members and mud-slinging.
Except it doesn't give enough information, me making this post was an attempt to protect anyone that may fall prey to her in the future and a wake up call for anyone around her. This also makes sure everyone has an idea of the despicable things she has done.
I would love to see the exact proof of the thing that she has done, you are not staff, I cant believe that people buy the most stupid shit. THERE IS NO PROOF, thats why nobody has showed proof, PLZ people try to study before assuming things!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So for the people asking about Ginger. - by Artyum - 05-25-2020, 02:19 AM