Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ceebeast
*penguin rises from her grave*

Hey, I know I havent played in a long time but I have played with ceebeast before and dealt with him while I was a staff member. He and I didnt really start out on very solid ground with each other, one might even say it was pretty rocky as he and I have very conflicting personalities. My first impression of him wasnt the best, BUT one night it was just him, another regular, and I on the server and we were able to talk things out and even became friends outside of just the server and discord (though we havent talked much recently.) And admitting you were out of line and apologizing is a big thing and yall need staff who can admit when they're wrong and be mature about it.

Ill refrain from voting as I dont actually have any active time in the community outside of randomly checking forums.

Good luck Ceebeast
@Penguinslayer4 come back :(

I think the issues I have had with staff and users previously (like 2019) revolved around me getting slain or with issues about others being slain. This is because the server I used to staff for years previously (before that community died) had very different rules and situations would be handled very differently (refers to my previously controversial posts and how this was the only subject in that post, rules and how staff adhered to them). It took me a little bit to get used to in the beginning but I’m confident that I know the rules, how they are handled, the players, and the atmosphere. I have grown accustomed to Dink’s. I believe that my attitude to certain people wasn’t the best when I first began playing here in 2019 due to this fact and that is what people seem to remember - I think that is what people in this thread are referring to. I don’t think I’ve had any issues with staff or any members of the community since then
+1 knows the rule, on late, and would make a great addition to the staff
Your application has been accepted. Congrats.

I don't actually know your discord so if you can message me or just @ me in the TTT chat of the main discord I'd appreciate it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]