Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection Issue
It appears that I am unable to log into Dinkleberg's servers due to an IP issue. 
[Image: unknown.png]
If you are experiencing the same issue, please let us know. 
For the time being I am unable to staff the server as I cannot connect, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope this issue is resolved swiftly so that I may get back to playing with those on the server.   

Best wishes,
The Punisher 
Try finding the ip address from Gametracker. but either then that idk what to say lol sense ive also had that issues
[Image: titan.gif]
I tend to close Gmod and then uninstall it steam then start it over again and it connects with no issue
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I have uninstalled/reinstalled Gmod, verified file integrity, and backed up the game. 
The theory presented by Dinkleberg is that I have a dynamic IP which happened to change to an IP that has been banned. 
I appreciate the advice offered.  This is basically a waiting game for the IP to roll again. Feels like a DnD moment saying roll again.

Have a blessed day.
(05-27-2020, 06:37 AM)The Punisher Wrote: I have uninstalled/reinstalled Gmod, verified file integrity, and backed up the game. 
The theory presented by Dinkleberg is that I have a dynamic IP which happened to change to an IP that has been banned. 
I appreciate the advice offered.  This is basically a waiting game for the IP to roll again. Feels like a DnD moment saying roll again.

Have a blessed day.
I doubt this is the issue. There are 2^32 IPv4 addresses. The odds are so low that you accidentally got an IP address of an IP banned player. Go unplug your modem for like 15 mins, it should get you a new IP address; it’s more likely the unplugging off this will fix it and not getting a new IP address.
This happened to me last night aswell, I just sat there constantly trying to recconect for 30minutes I had reset my router and pc multiple times also verified my gmod files. But in the end it just suddenly let me in after spamming that connect button for 5mins.
I hadn't changed anything but it just decided I was worthy enough to play TTT.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(05-27-2020, 10:05 AM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 06:37 AM)The Punisher Wrote: I have uninstalled/reinstalled Gmod, verified file integrity, and backed up the game. 

Have a blessed day.
I doubt this is the issue. There are 2^32 IPv4 addresses. The odds are so low that you accidentally got an IP address of an IP banned player. Go unplug your modem for like 15 mins, it should get you a new IP address; it’s more likely the unplugging off this will fix it and not getting a new IP address.

Speaking of which, can I just say that permanent IP bans are really, really dumb? Do people not know what DHCP is?