Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
hi

Two years ago, I joined Dinkleberg's TTT for the first time.

Since then, I've made new friends, rekindled old friendships, been in the audience and the center of drama, been community banned, completely changed as a person, went from caring too much about the server and community to barely caring enough to get on, etc.

I wish I could say that I hope for many more but tbh, I hope this community burns down in a week.

Thank you to everybody that I have befriended for making my time here a little more enjoyable. I'm not leaving yet, but maybe soon.

Special thanks to these people:

@Mother Nuru. I don't know where to start. You have been my absolute best friend throughout these past two years. Every time I've fallen down, you've been there to help me get back up. I haven't a clue where I'd be right now without you. Ilysm, thank you for everything. Also, you suck at league but it's so much fun inting with you.

@dong @"derp" You guys have been my brothers for the past two years, and I can safely say that everything we've gone through together has only made us stronger. Blood couldn't bring us any closer, and I wouldn't trade anything for the love you guys have shown me. Thank you both, long live The Holy Trinity.

@Penguinslayer4 We've been through a lot, to say the least. We've seen each other at our absolute worst, and I don't regret a single moment of it. (well, maybe that one time) Play siege with me sometime I'm bored

@MiniMe2001 Sometime this month marks the anniversary of the traumatic event that got me to start talking to you more. I needed someone that night and even though you barely knew me, you were there to help. Ever since then we've been great friends, and I couldn't be happier with it. Thanks again brother, ily.

theres a lot of people i missed becauseits 1 am and idc goodnight
B R U H 

but ily anyways

sorry for getting u banned ;) I want to play league with you guys more
(06-09-2020, 12:24 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: B R U H 

but ily anyways

sorry for getting u banned ;) I want to play league with you guys more

I see why you snitched now

You wanted to give me more time to play league with you

you're such a good friend!
make an alt tho you fucking ape i hate playing with such high level ppl

I forgot to mention @Gabe fuck you for community banning me
I honestly had no idea whenever I returned in 2018 that I would meet someone like you, but I’m glad I did. Thank you for always being there for me these last two years, arguably the worst of my life, but nonetheless you helped me push through that. Love you brother.

The Holy Trinity is the best trio to ever come from TTT, easy.
Ok
do I not get I spot bc I banned u?

Love you man
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-09-2020, 01:14 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: do I not get I spot bc I banned u?

Love you man

remind me whenever my ban expires and i gotchu
ly2
What a nice post. If only I was on it...

[Image: 8851e8bb37205458ababdf9ccaf4a153.png]
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Play siege with me right now dummy lil g <3

Also, maybe respond to pings when I ping you instead of 4 days later so we can actually play ;)
(06-09-2020, 12:26 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
I forgot to mention @Gabe fuck you for community banning me
h