Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerg and kendal ghosting
STEAM_0:0:120897886 STEAM_0:1:63126268 ghosting together nerg and kendal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5QvjNs...e=youtu.be

Submitting a report so that if they play again and ghost again they can be banned.

I know its only one round but it looks like blatant ghosting to me they hopped off after the round.
Still trying to recover my end of it too! :)
Go away
Players Will be banned for 2 weeks for ghosting.

Side notes: 

Next time please use the proper ban request format. Ghosting isn't always going to be caught this easily, I recommend recording from the 1st person perspective for a more accurate depiction of it happening. Usually 1 round of ghosting when recording players who've been swapped isn't a green light for a ban, just remember that people who get caught a second time require a good amount of evidence in case they make an unban request. 

I would also like to point out that I see Blurgh and some ethel model player following the ghosters, If you who were following the ghosters are reading this, Don't do this, if youre there to take their kills and interfere in the evidence process you are part of the ghosting yourselves.