staff application
Ingame Name: goldenfreddy16

SteamID: steam_0:1:220363656

Time Played: around 60 hours

When First Joined: spetember 28 5:52pm

Availability: 10am-5pm cst

Rank Desired: admin

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community: im on gmod alot so maybe a very active admin can take care of problems quicker

Why do you want to help the community: i like these servers but sometimes there are people breaking the rules and no admins are on 

Have you been previously banned?:not sure how to link them but i have for breaking some rules in one server but im staff on the server now so i know how to handle it 

Have you previously applied for staff?: yes on another server called endlesswin and got accepted

How did you find us?: a friend suggested these servers to me
I'm fairly sure you need to apply for trusted, not admin. Admin is the highest staff rank on the server
[Image: b_560x95.png]
everyone starts at trusted i can't actually vote since i haven't played with you
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(05-28-2020, 06:09 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I'm fairly sure you need to apply for trusted, not admin. Admin is the highest staff rank on the server
well trusted i didnt know that was a higher rank but trusted is what i meant
You should probably get more time to explore the forums to get more known. You can get more familiar with the community via Discord or the Forums.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
It would be nice to have some more staff on murder to help out, but you might wanna get to know the community more.
...What else is there to say?
I highly recommend spending more time on forums and in the community. It's clear that you don't understand the application process and your answers are very bland. Your hours don't add up to 60 as well. The two names I found are Here and Here which totals out to 37 Hours. Your first appearance would be December 27 2019 according to game tracker. Your activity on Game Tracker is very minimal. It's true that we do need more staff, but I still stand by that it's better to have reliable staff than just fill a slot. Please look into the forums more and get more involved in the community before applying again. 

Thank you for applying, we do appreciate the interest in becoming staff.
0+ Dont really Know you that well considering I ain't on at all ,I speak from the community perspective. I would recommend getting that activity up and building up your knowledge of how things run and operate around here.

Murder is definitely in need of staff And for me I would promote you with a trial period  and to show you the ropes with the help of other staff, but Yeah that's my thought.

Also if your in need of how things operate I'll be happy to show you considering I use to staff in Murder.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Bump - Hoping these Apps get some kind of feedback for Upper staff to look at before there final word
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+0

Don't know you at all but I don't think your ready.

First off you need to handle situations that happened in Murder. You also need to make some ban requests in order to gain more trust from staff.

You also first need to work on Trusted first before you become admin because staff will not know if they trusted or not from your actions.

Lastly, try to be more active on the forums. I can see your active on discord but you also need to make comments and posts in the forums at least.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy