Unban Request
Ingame Name: Ora

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42273248

Who Banned You: Penguinslayer4

Reason For Ban: Severe Teaming/Ghosting

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I miss this server so much. This was my go to server all the time, especially over the summer. TTT, especially this server, got me interested in detective fiction such as novels and TV shows. I would do almost anything to come back. I had over 120 hours guaranteed in this server alone within 2018 to 2019 (you can check these hours) and I swear both of these years I was playing by myself. I considered myself to be a large fixture in this community. It was only in January 2020 that I ghosted this one day during Martin Luther King Jr. Day with my cousin who went by Yung Dave (his Ingame name). Since we were off this day, we both played at my favorite server. I do admit it was super fun. We planned on ghosting just for one round, but then it kept going on. And then we got the hammer. I do admit it got out of hand and I apologize. It is behavior I will not repeat, and to ensure this, you can keep Yung Dave banned, and unban me. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
Im no longer staff and quite honestly dont care either way. But Im just gonna ask, if you did it with one friend how are the staff supposed to be sure you wont do it with a different friend?
oh shit ora i remember you

unban this dude immediately he was really fun to play with and aside from this was an absolute saint
you seem genuine and tbh we all messed up once ore twice in our ttt careers. plus one for the unban
Just by reading and seeing that he is genuinely sorry for what he did, I would consider for him to get a second chance. Honesty is the best policy.

1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Heres the ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1579574622

You have 3 other bans for RDM and leave, which isn't the end of the world.

You seem genuine, its been 4 months, and deserve another chance. Hopefully you'll have learned from the ban and wont do it again.
You seem genuinely sorry for the ghosting and have apparently realized how wrong it was, seeing as not our punishment for ghosting is 2 weeks for first offense I think they should be unbanned with time served as punishment. +1
+1, forever bans for shooting people in video games are dumb, these things should be 6 months at most
1st ghosting ban, been several months from that and you sound pretty apologetic about the whole thing. +1 for unban homie
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I'll chime in since I played more with you on this, first major offense and given the amount of time and the apology that appears in good faith, +1 for unban and another chance
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]