Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we add a pocket rifle?
I always hate how little variety there is in the secondaries. Could we add something like the pocket rifle from here (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=307400737) to give the ability to take a scoped secondary? 
I would like to be able to have some variety in what primary I use while still having a scope.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
this could be a good time to buff the bullshite by giving it a scope wouldn't be bad to try
I knew a server that had a pocket rifle secondary that only had one in the chamber then a reload, I think it would be a cool thing to add but not go overboard on how much it has in a mag as it would get a little op (mp7 secondary flashback)
(05-29-2020, 04:44 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I knew a server that had a pocket rifle secondary that only had one in the chamber then a reload, I think it would be a cool thing to add but not go overboard on how much it has in a mag as it would get a little op (mp7 secondary flashback)
This is the one in the chamber version. Of course, it would HAVE to be a one shot headshot, (and do a fair bit to the body) but then reloading, and having accuracy like that of the scout or the silenced sniper, would make it a fun, but balanced weapon. Also to consider is the fact that it uses rifle ammo, and thus would have a max of 21 shots.
The standard rifle fits into your inventory thus is already a locket rifle, thank you for coming to my ted talk

Tho seriously I think there is a version of the bullshite that has a scope so it’s possible to do.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-29-2020, 05:05 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: The standard rifle fits into your inventory thus is already a locket rifle, thank you for coming to my ted talk

Tho seriously I think there is a version of the bullshite that has a scope so it’s possible to do.
ive used this one the mag is just way to big
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
mag size is a number in the file, so if you've got that it would probably take Christian or someone two seconds to edit

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
lets not do a one mag revolver... We could always use the rifle I have (which looks like a fucking rifle BTW)
I have used a pocket rifle like the one in Saitama’s picture before and it’s decent, I think max mag of 3 would be good for something like that tbh.
A pocket rifle would be a deadly combo if it was a sniper. People would run around w/ snipers and automatics. If a pocket rifle was added I think a bullshite with a scope with 1 bullet would be fine. Got to make sure it isn't too OP.