Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself after 4 years of play..
Hey guys, Jaerixon here. I have been playing TTT on this server since about 2016 (spent a lot of time going by the name "Pickle Rick", back before it was a meme), but haven't really gotten too involved in the forums or the discord, but I'd like that to change, so here's my formal introduction to say hello and tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm 27, live in Orlando, FL and I'm a mechanical engineer.

I'm pretty heavily involved in the "Maker" movement for my hobby, I do a lot of 3D printing (own a Prusa MK3S + MMU2S), laser cutting, wood working, CAD design (SolidWorks, not Blender or 3D scultping). I spend a lot of time making things for my house, my friends and family, might post some pics.

I like bike riding and hiking, more into personal finance than I like to admit.

Other games I play: My Oculus Quest VR headset. Holy shit if you don't have one, you have to get one, they are amazing. Let me know if you have one, we can play some multiplayer games together.

Pretty big anime fan. Just a short list of all the shows I've watched and like.. : Death Note, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Claymore, Kill La Kill, My Hero Academia, Gurren Lagann, One Punch Man, Fate, Code Geass, Berserk, Ghost in the Shell, Erased, Harukana Received, Avatar, lots of movies

Other shows I like are: The Last Kingdom, Game of Thrones before it went to shit, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Ozark, Marco Polo before it got cancelled

I have a fiancee. We got engaged in October, but it's too hard to type out fiancee over and over again, so if you hear me saying, "g2g the gf needs me", that's who I am referring to.

I've got to admit, I normally feel older than most people on this server, but this community keeps me young and gives me an outlet for my immaturity, which I'm super grateful for. I'm looking forward to the friendships I'll make here.
Respect your elders
Welcome gamer good to see ya. I notice u didnt say black clover on that anime list if you have not watched that you better get on that.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(05-29-2020, 08:59 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Welcome gamer good to see ya. I notice u didnt say black clover on that anime list if you have not watched that you better get on that.

Is it on CrunchyRoll? I have run out of good anime and I'm thirsty
Respect your elders
Hello
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-29-2020, 09:07 PM)Eternal Wrote: Hello

We are steam friends. Hello friend.
Respect your elders
(05-29-2020, 09:04 PM)Jaerixon Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 08:59 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Welcome gamer good to see ya. I notice u didnt say black clover on that anime list if you have not watched that you better get on that.

Is it on CrunchyRoll? I have run out of good anime and I'm thirsty
yes
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Its Pickle  Rick
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
never met you, but welcome to the forums!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hello!
Welcome!
Please only take one cookie as i need the rest for a project
Welcome to the forums!

Come join PH and I will show you the true pickle rick! lol
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy