Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geist Test Mod Issue ABUSE!
In the !motd it clearly states that someone must call out kos in chat or voice channel if you have dna on someone. Scoovie apparently had dna on me when I was a T. I reported Scoovie for rdm because he did not call out KOS and killed me randomly. Geist did nothing and essentially argued that he does not have to call out KOS. BUT.. in the motd it clearly states you must call out the kos for dna. Please resolve this issue. I hate having inexperienced mods who do not know the rules of ttt and abuse their power.
You got killed rightfully, you then revenge RDM'd, got slainn for it, called the person who you killed a "Odd Fellow". And after all this, you were the victim? I have lost IQ...

Also follow the format.

Also Also you do not have to call out DNA.
former admin2
If you get DNA off an innocent's body and it leads to you, that's grounds to kill. That's it.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
[Image: 539B94D3AA2377861CE482DC970D4F17F52B191F]
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
The MOTD does not state you have to call a kos for dna. In any area or in the history of our MOTD to my knowledge. You can kill someone without calling a kos, you just run the risk of getting killed your self cause they assume you rdmed someone. So please actually read our rules before you go off on someone who knows them better than you. And also follow the format next time.
>needs to call out the kos for it to be a valid kill if they have dna, a essential item to confirming if some fucker was murdered by another fucker.
what.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-31-2020, 08:15 PM)Big Xan Wrote: In the !motd it clearly states that someone must call out kos in chat or voice channel if you have dna on someone. Scoovie apparently had dna on me when I was a T. I reported Scoovie for rdm because he did not call out KOS and killed me randomly. Geist did nothing and essentially argued that he does not have to call out KOS. BUT.. in the motd it clearly states you must call out the kos for dna. Please resolve this issue. I hate having inexperienced mods who do not know the rules of ttt and abuse their power.

I don't have to say shit, you also left out the part where you revenge rdmd me and lied in the report, AND when you call me a Odd Fellow. Use proper format kiddo. Sucks to suck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Aight so, first off, follow the damn format. It’s literally given to you in the Donor/Staff Abuse subforum. Read it and fix this shit. Secondly, DNA scanners take a sample of DNA and update every allotted time of seconds about the location of the DNA and you follow it until you get to the person alive or dead. Scoovie didn’t kill you randomly and Geist was doing his job. Stop being such a ninny. Scoovie had reason to kill you fair and square. Nothing wrong happened here except for you being a dickbag when it didn’t go your way. :) have a good day
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Definitely do not have to call out KOS when you have DNA. This thread gave me some quality LOLs so thanks for that  Cool
Respect your elders
[Image: there-it-is-the-stupidest-fucking-thing-...ll-day.jpg]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]