Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Spam Popcorn/Chicken
It's readily accessible by anyone who gets it out of a garbage crate, as it is one of the most common items you get out of it. It can be used to kill people without it showing who killed who, thus it makes it way too easy item to RDM without leaving any evidence.
Don't remove it then, make it do no damage.
Remove the knife, it's much more annoying
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Don't play murder much not going to lie, but I thought what Laced suggested had already been suggested? It would just take someone *cough* Dink *cough* to just turn it to zero damage when thrown.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Not so easy, it’s a physics object and doesn’t have a set damage.

But skipping the long rant ... murder solutions have slowed ...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hi yes. We tried to remove damage from it but as matt said its a physics object. Thus complicated. If u find nice replacement we will do. Or i can limit it to one time use for all. Maybe.
(06-01-2020, 10:32 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Hi yes. We tried to remove damage from it but as matt said its a physics object. Thus complicated. If u find nice replacement we will do. Or i can limit it to one time use for all. Maybe.
Well the finding a solution wasn’t the problem, we have like 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Why doesn't the TTT popcorn do any damage during the round, but it does preround? Might be something worth looking into.
(06-01-2020, 11:30 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why doesn't the TTT popcorn do any damage during the round, but it does preround? Might be something worth looking into.
Same file as ttt, must be something in the gamemode because of that and it does damage *before* round starts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(06-01-2020, 11:30 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why doesn't the TTT popcorn do any damage during the round, but it does preround? Might be something worth looking into.

I don't know coding, but it probably has to do with the fact that murder doesn't exactly have a pre-round. I'll let the powers that be figure it out. Just needed to voice the frustrations.