unban me im fucking bored
You know I don't really enjoy having to ban you.  I remember recently you and I had a long conversation about the possibility of you wanting staff, not really sure where that went. You constantly state you hate the server, but what is the server to you really? I've always believed the server is the people and staff who play and make up the community. When you say you hate the server and that it's shit, are you saying you hate me? The staff? The playerbase? Sure there's assholes in the community, that's true for every online community, but there's also your friends. 

I know shitty things have happened before and stuff on the server happens and is frustrating sometimes.

Your friends who are staff, who play regularly and care about you. They're the server you claim to hate. I'm not denying any issues with the TTT server or the larger community, but you have to admit we're all trying our hardest. You talked to me about how you learned and changed from the community ban you served, but how much do you truly believe you changed? Because I'm seeing a lot of stuff I saw before the ban and it worries me. Not because I care for the server, it's because I care about you as a friend. 

Just something to think about I guess, although at this point I don't know if you care. 

As for the ban, it expires the 17th. You can wait a few more days, maybe think about some stuff I've said.
[Image: b_560x95.png]