Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't do shit
(06-03-2020, 01:39 AM)Abdel Wrote: I honestly don't know what happen here but happy I suggest sending full screenshots of the things people were saying to you. People know that you get angry easily and a person like meemo knows how to poke buttons. Learn your lessons as well, don't just brush them off and say things without thinking about the consequences. Like matt said, I would love to see those who intentionally antagonized him be dealt with as well. 

It's a (-1) from me Happy for this unban request. Seriously learn from this.

Yeah Okay. I will do that. However, I didn't have any screenshots. Because I was sleeping and I was watching Shaft at that time so I wasn't on my computer to look at the messages.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(06-03-2020, 01:42 AM)aeth0r Wrote: [Image: 430f40418e10d1ebce0f244b60ac8f1a.png]

I'm sorry. Is this suppose to be a respones/feedback to my unban request? or are you just trying to make a shitpost and make the situation worse?

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(06-03-2020, 01:44 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 01:42 AM)aeth0r Wrote: [Image: 430f40418e10d1ebce0f244b60ac8f1a.png]

I'm sorry. Is this suppose to be a respones/feedback to my unban request? or are you just trying to make a shitpost and make the situation worse?
Just ignore him dude.
Keep comments appropriate please. As for this appeal, I was the one that banned you as you've done several major things that are concerning the past couple of months, including losing your temper multiple times, punishment/ban evasion, and most recently telling someone to "die in hell" in dms. And this is just in the Discord server. These behaviors are NOT ok and even edge breaking Discord guidelines. If you have an issue with someone, tell Discord Mods or block the individual/s causing issues. As for your reason to be unbanned, you've given us no reason why you should be unbanned in your appeal, just explaining your action without recognizing the impact of what you're doing. So I ask, why should I unban you?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-03-2020, 01:45 AM)Avi Wrote: Keep comments appropriate please.  As for this appeal, I was the one that banned you as you've done several major things that are concerning the past couple of months, including losing your temper multiple times, punishment/ban evasion, and most recently telling someone to "die in hell" in dms.  And this is just in the Discord server.  These behaviors are NOT ok and even edge breaking Discord guidelines.  If you have an issue with someone, tell Discord Mods or block the individual/s causing issues.  As for your reason to be unbanned, you've given us no reason  why you should be unbanned in your appeal, just explaining your action without recognizing the impact of what you're doing.  So I ask, why should I unban you?

The reason YOU should unban is that I just want to learn from my mistake and never cause drama again. Ever since Meemo got unbanned. I just felt like my life on Discord just got much worse than I expected. All I just wanted to do was to have fun and play the fucking game that's all.

- Deep Roy
"The more you show people that you’re emotional about something, the more they’re going to poke at you"

This is just one of the 2-3 pieces of advice I gave you today. You don't learn from something by just receiving a consequence, you have to sit there and soak in everything from both sides and learn from it so you won't make the same mistake again.

You said you wanted my help, yet you went against everything I told you. Even going as far as to message and "harass" someone outside of the Discord server. 

"Gonna go ahead and say that being edgy and trying to impress people is not how you get people to like you. People will like you for who you actually are, not some “bonehead”who uses racial slurs on a GMod server. You gotta stop man and if you don’t then the punishments will only get longer and more severe. All there is to it"

Gonna throw this one out here too. Yes I was stern, but I was not an ass about it. You don't have to impress anyone Happy. If you do eventually get unbanned apply everything that is positive that people have tried to preach to you and just block the people who were screwing around with you. 

I went out of my way to try to help you man because I care. I care about everyone in this dang community. From now on if I see anyone talking or egging on stuff it isn't going to be tolerated in the slightest, because I am tired of people thinking they can get away with being petty and overall douchebags. 

Only reason no one else received a punishment was because they had actually stopped.

EDIT: I originally just put screenshots of what I said, but they registered very badly, so what I was referring to is in bold and in quotations.
do you not learn. i understand im not discord staff but i told you two to leave each other alone that meant the both of you not just meemo -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-03-2020, 02:05 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: do you not learn. i understand im not discord staff but i told you two to leave each other alone that meant the both of you not just meemo -1
I know. I didn't do that at all but I just felt like causing the drama was what got me banned from the server.

- Deep Roy
Happy, I've tried reaching out and talking to you in private a couple times regarding your behavior in the past, because I wanted to stray away from making you feel scolded/called out in front of your peers. But you keep repeating the same mistakes and it's really wearing down on the community you want to be a part of (and a community who wants to keep you as a part of it, and to see you succeed and grow, btw). Please do not beg to be unbanned without real reasons. "You should unban me because I will be better and learn" is not good enough and just not true; you've said you will be better in the past, and yet, here we are again, in another situation that's somehow exactly like all the others. You're lying to your community and yourself when you make these claims and don't actually make good on them. The time for empty words and deflection is over. Stop saying you'll be better, start ACTUALLY being better. I think a little quiet time will be good for introspection. You'll be amazed at how much more receptive and welcoming people are when they see genuine effort and progress.
(06-03-2020, 03:15 AM)~be.a.r~ Wrote: Happy, I've tried reaching out and talking to you in private a couple times regarding your behavior in the past, because I wanted to stray away from making you feel scolded/called out in front of your peers. But you keep repeating the same mistakes and it's really wearing down on the community you want to be a part of (and a community who wants to keep you as a part of it, and to see you succeed and grow, btw). Please do not beg to be unbanned without real reasons. "You should unban me because I will be better and learn" is not good enough and just not true; you've said you will be better in the past, and yet, here we are again, in another situation that's somehow exactly like all the others. You're lying to your community and yourself when you make these claims and don't actually make good on them. The time for empty words and deflection is over. Stop saying you'll be better, start ACTUALLY being better. I think a little quiet time will be good for introspection. You'll be amazed at how much more receptive and welcoming people are when they see genuine effort and progress.
You're right. I was never allowed to be welcomed to the community. I should have always done the opposite thing and cause even more drama. Ok so that sentence I just said was an example what I DO NOT want to do. I can show you that once I get unbanned, I can actually learn better and be smart about the situations.

- Deep Roy