Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst item in TTT
Can we genuinely talk about removing or working around the knife finally. It's a kill at the cost of 1 traitor point which is infinitely easy to get. The only downside, or balance, to it is the long DNA linger effect upon using it which is easily countered by hiding the body, or just straight up throwing it out of the map. The knife offers no chance to the victim, and requires no skill by the user with how easy it is to get close to people. Even just bumping someone in the hall could result in instant death because there's no chance that they'll miss. With weapons like the AWP, Slams, Jihads, and more that can all easily kill but require skill, the knife stands out as a weapon that offers no chance to people. Just an easy way to ruin someone's round.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(03-31-2020, 04:20 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Every single traitor weapon is op. Harpoon bad. Dance gun also bad. Knife very bad. Awp bad. Poison dart gun actually bad I hated the old version of this. Bold booze bad. Grapple hook bad. 
Remove traitor menu. Its bad.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
This gets brought up every month. I've been killed many times trying to knife people, but I also suck at TTT so...
The Knife isn't going to be changed. As Previous threads for years have made that quite clear.

Besides, you can actually tell people to stop following you now. So watch your back, & use that to your advantage.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
remove knife now!1!11!1 !!!!!1 one11#!
knife bad x24
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-03-2020, 01:41 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 04:20 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Every single traitor weapon is op. Harpoon bad. Dance gun also bad. Knife very bad. Awp bad. Poison dart gun actually bad I hated the old version of this. Bold booze bad. Grapple hook bad. 
Remove traitor menu. Its bad.

The difference is everything else needs skill to some degree at least. They require at least a minor degree of aim while the knife is just click and kill. That's it.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
You have bad players and good players. This is always the argument, we can't get anywhere with it. The popularity of the knife is going to grow until even the fucking pro's use it. 

gg noobs
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
remove knife part XXX
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(06-03-2020, 01:23 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: remove knife part XXX

Gotta be at least a thousand
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]