Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Moderator Resignation
Just want to start this off by saying no one is really at fault here. I just can't moderate the Discord anymore.

Here recently I've tried to not let it mess with my emotions too much, but I either A) get way too pissed off by having to deal with toxic garbage, or B) no one listens to me when I try to help and be a voice of reason.

I'm not going to break my back if no one takes what I say seriously whenever I take time out of my day and go out of my way to help each person I see that needs it. 

Since the beginning my primary focus has always been TTT, but having this extra weight off my shoulders will help tremendously. Whenever the new Discord rework comes out it will make things a whole lot easier, but I can't wait for the sake of my emotional state. 

I mean that's all I can really say about it. I'm not leaving the community or anything, just stepping down from that particular position to save my sanity.

EDIT: Jack is my successor, be nice to him.
it really is a dumpster fire tho lately thank u covid
im glad youll feel less stressed and i hope it helps
thank u for doing what you did
love u son

edit;
jack is shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_JuWS8fNU

Alright  Cry
(06-03-2020, 10:35 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_JuWS8fNU

Alright  Cry
Now, it's your turn young Jack
Hey Dong thanks for taking the time to want to staff discord and deal with the shit/drama that goes on lol
but in all im glad you're able to take a break and rejuvenate. take it easy man
[Image: titan.gif]
Thank you for trying to help Discord be better.. you're one of my favorite nerds, keep yourself sane and don't let this garbage go to your head <3
this community sucks +1
(06-03-2020, 11:09 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: this community sucks +1
[Image: lolrekt.jpg]
fuck
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Thank you my dude. We’re toxic as fuck but thank you for trying to at least make us not as unbearable as before.
Welcome to the Former Discord Mod Squad. 

We have jackets and meet on the 23rd of each month.