Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
@sleepforever Look i warned everyone even in the video you can see and hear i said "final warning" when i said that i meant the whole server not just to you or your friend or kyle i mean everyone and i did the bind because it wasn't right for anyone to talk how your friend was talking in chat and i said he would of been round muted and not map he wasn't mic spamming he was saying inappropriate things i didn't abuse my power just for him chat spamming my bind said "say [red] Mic Spam, Chat Spam, Politics, Sexual talk and Racism is not allowed on this server, Not Allowed! SEE !MOTD!" that's my bind and your friend wasn't following that bind what you got to understand i dont hate anyone I don't even have a problem with you but you got to understand we have kids who come on and play in this community and can't have anyone talking that way on DR but thank you for your comment :)
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleepforever using command while staff is online - by §4Zack - 06-05-2020, 02:40 PM