Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
(06-05-2020, 03:12 PM)Hani Wrote: What kind of shitty and childish attitude? Both on here and your staff application lmao.
Your responses alone are enough to show anyone that you should definitely NOT get staff until you're not up your own ass and get some sort of punishment. It's cool for donors to help staff and all that, but to overstep your boundaries and get in the way because of what you THINK should and should not be done. 

Giving individual warnings? Okay so there have been riots therefore curfews have been placed to the general public. Should the governors call every resident and say "Hey ____! Don't go outside past 8PM!" While I made a huge jump of the severity of my example, I'm just pointing out it's a waste of time and not efficient. 
A general warning in chat is more than good enough as long as you're literate.
 dont compare irl and videogames please lmao the chat moves fast and it makes it hard for people to read and if u were active you would know i dont abuse but like i said doesnt matter if im donating 200 a month right thats what im saying i support this server more than half of these people combined and they saying i abuse and that im toxic and that i shouldnt be on the server... bruh log on and go see how many people like me compared to zach. forums are completely diff its mostly just staff members siding with staff members and i get that but don't make false reports on some BS lmao not to mention how many perm vapes i give away simply because im bored

(06-05-2020, 03:04 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 03:02 PM)sleepforever Wrote: to boost my app? ppl beggine me to make an app cuz ur staff is inactive lmaooooo im deadass the only one here that can make rules u know garnet gaming? yeah im sure u don't bud who do u think made the motd on their server lmao like i said ion care if i get staff ill still be more active than all of u i dont mind lmao calling me a troll is def a stretch tho

"I'm better than all of you combined, so that means I'm right and you're wrong. Give me staff."

hi yes please leave if you're going to have that attitude thanks
 that was a false quote but ok i was just pointing out how people tell me im in the wrong when i have more experience than most of them... but the second i speak my mind i instantly get jumped at lol....very mature staff

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleepforever using command while staff is online - by sleepforever - 06-05-2020, 03:34 PM