Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever using command while staff is online
My comparison was to show a point, which if you didn't understand then that's fine.
I'm aware of how fast paced games can be. I've been a staff in TTT for over a year which averages more players than DR and has more player slots open. Dedication also doesn't equate responsibility as @Laced Xanax remembers a certain someone getting banned and then flaming the community in a rage about being more dedicated.
Also if you say staff are just siding with staff, it's more like the community (staff and regular members) see how awful your responses are because it's a good showcase of your character.

Idk what anything has to do about you giving away vapes. If this is you trying to further your case about dedication then it really doesn't amount to anything relevant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleepforever using command while staff is online - by Hani - 06-05-2020, 03:48 PM