Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepforever staff app
Ingame Name: Sleepforever

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33270014

Time Played: 1d 13 hr

When First Joined: actively started playing around May 15th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually everyday betweenm 3pm est to 3am est im a night owl

Rank Desired: trusted/tmod 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: um, well for starters im actually becoming noxious with how many people are getting abused by staff, who are either on their first power trip or are just having a bad day. Regardless of what's going on with THEM, I'm actually FAIR with the way i treat people on the server and I think most people who play on a day to day basis know me and know im chill and easygoing. But, don't let that fool you I have my opinions and I tend to air out the real problems rather than bite my tongue knowing people are doing wrong.
Why you want to help the community: I wanna help the dinkleberg deathrun community in specific, not only has this server seen large amounts of growth over the past couple weeks but it's been experiencing a player-base who actually enjoys the server, I'm talking people are playing the server for more than 3 hours a pop and they are actually having fun. I wanna reinforce this ideal and ALLOW people to have fun without fear of bans from abusers. Because lord knows even when someone is reported if you don't have evidence nothing is going to happen.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here) No I am not

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have never been banned (to my knowledge) from this deathrun server and I've MOSTLY had good experiences im just actually fed up with the abuse and I wanna be the staff member people on this server like, P.S i'm making this staff app because people are begging me to, it's not for self-gain if that's how my application came off...It's a pressing matter on this server and noone is looking into it.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No I have not.

How did you find us?: I do alot of bhopping and over time I found dinkleberg's deathrun to be the best and fastest ping for me personally, I'm sure I played multiple years ago I just don't have the gametracker info bc im stupid....LOL

Other: I am also in the discord and I know a decent amount of the staff members who play on the DR, not everyone is bad I just wanna help and it's fine if you guys decline the app I won't take it personally and I'll continue playing the server. It is just really annoying how people are begging me to make an application because randmom people are being banned and muted by corrupt staff. (im not talking about titan btw i love him)
 But yeah that's my staff app hope y'all enjoyed <3
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...6#pid85756
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I’d suggest responding to the abuse thread on you instead of trying to ignore it because the evidence points towards you abusing donor perms.

PSA: Donor is not staff, simply just don’t use them while staff are online.
(06-05-2020, 02:09 PM)dong Wrote: I’d suggest responding to the abuse thread on you instead of trying to ignore it because the evidence points towards you abusing donor perms.

PSA: Donor is not staff, simply just don’t use them while staff are online.
didnt't even know someone reported me lol, and I used my perms while the trusted was on because he wasn't giving sufficient warnings he was warning the whole server instead of telling people what they are doing wrong and I find it unfair, Like i said in my app my opinions are very well-thought out and it doesn't make sense i can pay for perms and not be allowed to use them.  But yes ill respond to it
Yeah claiming staff abuse every 2 sentences in your staff application is not the thing to do, -1

(you also don't have the required 40 hours)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
If you look at the video i said "everyone final warning" that goes for everyone in the server

On the other Hand thanks for applying for Trusted/Tmod

As staff we have protocols/rules to follow And just seeing you on yesterday arguing with me about what's going on I would like to see you on forums and on the discord as well but for this app i'm going to go with a -1 and I seen you troll a couple of times with your friend

If i see improvement ill change my vote to a +1
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(06-05-2020, 02:25 PM)§4Zack Wrote: If you look at the video i said "everyone final warning" that goes for everyone in the server

On the other Hand thanks for applying for Trusted/Tmod

As staff we have protocols/rules to follow And just seeing you on yesterday arguing with me about what's going on I would like to see you on forums and on the discord as well but for this app i'm going to go with a -1 and I seen you troll a couple of times with your friend

If i see improvement ill change my vote to a +1
troll a couple times with my friend? so are we just saying shit to make me look stupid can i see evidence of me trolling too lol????? literally go on server and watch me dog im arguably one of the most active people on this server dog where are u at 4 am when people are micspamming ive done more staffing as donor than u have with trusted... lol
(06-05-2020, 02:34 PM)sleepforever Wrote: troll a couple times with my friend? so are we just saying shit to make me look stupid can i see evidence of me trolling too lol????? literally go on server and watch me dog im arguably one of the most active people on this server dog where are u at 4 am when people are micspamming ive done more staffing as donor than u have with trusted... lol
I think that you just proved his point with that response..
I may not be on DR very often but good heavens did you even think when making this application? 

You're making accusations in an application with ZERO proof.  IF you have proof of a power trip or abuse of power feel free to fill out this section (Abuse of power) with the appropriate format. Otherwise you're just spitting words. [url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=32][/url]

On to your application. You have a horrible attitude and I think you'd damage the community more than help it just from what I've read. Not to mention the abuse thread that was put against you yesterday then you applied for staff not even knowing. This also shows that you don't pay attention to Forums, so I suggest getting more versed there. 

To keep it simple, it's a solid -1 form me.
Is this a legit application?

I may not play on DR but Trusted comes with representation of the community as a whole, and your attitude stinks of "I'm better than you all just give me the position already".

The fact that you don't have the hours and put down Trusted OR TMod tells me you haven't even bothered to look at the guidelines for applying for staff.

And that's without even considering your abuse report.

Read the guidelines, fix your attitude and then maybe come back.