Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Boston Attendants?
I will be staffing this year and would like to meet some faces of Dinkleberg's! 
If you are attending or live in the direct Boston area feel free to drop a comment, add me on steam, or catch me staffing room 300 @1930-0300(7:30pm-3:00am) friday and saturday! 

Let' get milkshakes and blame Rippe for all our life's woes.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
wat
fucking weeb
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(03-28-2017, 05:29 PM)Fozzy Wrote: fucking weeb

I might be a weeb, but at least we can both agree Tech N9ne is tops ;]
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
I'm a slight weeb but Anime conventions and stuff dont attract me, I prefer to stay subtle. Plus its really fucking expensive for me to travel to the USA for that XD
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(03-28-2017, 06:10 PM)SuspiciousAF Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 05:29 PM)Fozzy Wrote: fucking weeb

I might be a weeb, but at least we can both agree Tech N9ne is tops ;]
Is a weeb and has bad taste in music, end yourself
Yeet. I'm no where near boston and I'm not that much of a weeb tbh
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
I'm in Massachusetts but I already have a concert and possibly a date. So spending that much time and money to go there and doing my other plans would require me to clone myself.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
100% fair enough! I wouldn't ask anyone to take time out of their schedule for milkshakes unless they were already in the area of course :P.

But being in Massachusetts makes you liable to be roped into paddle boarding this summer; you have been warned.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod