Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gun buffs when
guns that should be changed:
m14 - mag increase or accuracy + recoil buff
vector - to actually make use of it, you need to empty out a full mag while maintaining complete lock on to someone to kill them in about 4 seconds, gotta bring back some more damage
shotguns - bring back good ol spread shot the standard one doesn't shoot fast enough or have enough damage to quickly dispose of someone up close
winchester - hell if i know but its fire rate should be tuned down a little
mp7 - spray is too haphazard, just like someone's head that just got popped, it goes all over the place

thats about all i can come up, everything else seems fine in the game. Just think about something and ill be waiting until the next server gun changes roll back
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(06-08-2020, 09:49 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: guns that should be changed:
vector - god if i know what to do with it but no one touches it now
shotguns - bring back good ol spread shot the standard one doesn't shoot fast enough or have enough damage to quickly dispose of someone up close
mp7 - spray is too haphazard, just like someone's head that just got popped, it goes all over the place

thats about all i can come up, everything else seems fine in the game. Just think about something and ill be waiting until the next server gun changes roll back
I hear people complain about the body shot for the Winchester. Like it does 50 damage on body shot I think.
(06-08-2020, 09:59 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 09:49 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: guns that should be changed:
vector - god if i know what to do with it but no one touches it now

I hear people complain about the body shot for the Winchester. Like it does 50 damage on body shot I think.
All snipers do if i recall correctly
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(06-08-2020, 10:24 AM)Script Errors Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 09:49 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: -snip-
Yes.  All sniper shots do 50 on body shots except the Silenced Sniper if I remember correctly.  

In response to the slowdown time of how fast you can shoot the Winchester.  I'm fine with where it is now.  It's a marksman rifle, so its gonna be able to have a faster rate of fire than normal rifles.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
The Winchester classifies as a sniper? Yeah that’s make sense now that I think about it. That’s the only category available in the game that would best fit it. I just didn’t see it as a sniper because it didn’t have a scope lol.
@Christian
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I've been incredibly out of it these past few weeks. Haven't had little to no motivation in regards to doing anything.

The changes on the Test Server are good to go live whenever, but it's not a good time for me to be making any further changes for the time being.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Winchester is a scout but something that can shoot faster. It was like the S&W when it came out. Had a fast fire rate making it more dominant and popular.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-08-2020, 11:20 AM)Christian Wrote: I've been incredibly out of it these past few weeks. Haven't had little to no motivation in regards to doing anything.

The changes on the Test Server are good to go live whenever, but it's not a good time for me to be making any further changes for the time being.
Sorry to hear that Christian. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon.
(06-09-2020, 11:23 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 11:20 AM)Christian Wrote: ~snip~
Sorry to hear that Christian. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon.
#goodguyjesse

(06-08-2020, 10:27 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 10:24 AM)Script Errors Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 09:49 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: -snip-
Yes.  All sniper shots do 50 on body shots except the Silenced Sniper if I remember correctly.  

In response to the slowdown time of how fast you can shoot the Winchester.  I'm fine with where it is now.  It's a marksman rifle, so its gonna be able to have a faster rate of fire than normal rifles.

winchester is stronk lol #nerfed Reason as to why most people use it is because hitboxes are bad lmao.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶