unban rylo ken!!
(06-08-2020, 11:43 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i gagged you for making a particularly loud ape noise since i told you prior to that to knock it off since you were making other different noises, then later on i gagged you for just trying to eat your mic.
i can get the clips for which i gagged and warned you.
technically i should've banned you earlier at your 4th active warning , but i decided against and banned you at the 5th instead.
there just happened to be other cases where your 3 warnings were active and i banned off those along with the 2 i put on you earlier today

tldr; you did it like 3 times, i gagged you twice, 5 warnings so i banned after you were automatically kicked.
i will note that the times when i gagged you i did see you specifically, other than that i was multi-tasking and had my volume set low so i couldn't really hear anyone

/* EDIT: https://streamable.com/hur2pk
first small clip turns out i had that when i was rewinding shadowplay so i just added it
I really don't give a shit about being unbanned its just could you atleast address the questions about the gag while im online? literally every other staff apart from thunder  don't give a shit about the stuff I do. Everything seems to be okay when you are fucking around with queues and other shit and people put the N word on TTS multiple times with no punishment.

Messages In This Thread
unban rylo ken!! - by Rylo Ken - 06-08-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: unban rylo ken!! - by Rylo Ken - 06-08-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: unban rylo ken!! - by Foxka oops - 06-08-2020, 11:51 AM
RE: unban rylo ken!! - by Ass Player Who Taunts - 06-08-2020, 11:58 AM
RE: unban rylo ken!! - by Rylo Ken - 06-08-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: unban rylo ken!! - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 06-08-2020, 12:37 PM