Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might mess around and... make a discord staff app
(06-09-2020, 06:09 PM)Noire Wrote: Nope, I don't think you're actually mature enough for this.

You're a good guy and we're friends but like do you even really care about anything that goes on with the server? Who's to say you won't just troll or shitpost yourself?
I may change my decision eventually but as for right now, -1.

If I didn't care about anything that goes on why would I still make input on voting on different things within the server like staff apps and new additions, or even still be in the discord or actively checking the forums while I'm not playing. I don't take the server as serious as a courtroom but that doesn't mean you can imply that every single thing I do is a shitpost, no matter what I do you're still going to label me a troll, so if I didn't care, why would I even bother making the application?

I only responded to this because @J@CK XDDD asked me to, I didn't plan on it originally because I know there's no way to respond to something like this without seeming apprehensive or argumentative.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Might mess around and... make a discord staff app - by MilkManFromMars - 06-09-2020, 08:34 PM