Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might mess around and... make a discord staff app
(06-09-2020, 08:34 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: I don't take the server as serious as a courtroom but that doesn't mean you can imply that every single thing I do is a shitpost, no matter what I do you're still going to label me a troll, so if I didn't care, why would I even bother making the application?

I only responded to this because @J@CK XDDD asked me to, I didn't plan on it originally because I know there's no way to respond to something like this without seeming apprehensive or argumentative.

As for the first part of this, I don't label anyone. I see what they have done in the past and base my assumptions about whether or not they'd be fit for a staff position from that. People can change. I hate the idea of people taking the forums and other parts of Dink's servers as serious as fuck because honestly, sometimes that just causes more problems than it fixes. I want to hear what you think, I want to know why you want to be a staff member. As for the second part, arguing is a valid form of communication. I don't really care what you seem like if you're answering my questions. Instead of bitching because you're gonna be labelled a certain wait, change my preconception of you on the server.

If you wanna talk more about it with me privately, you know where I am and how to get to me.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Might mess around and... make a discord staff app - by Noire - 06-09-2020, 08:50 PM