Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good day turned bad
Today was a good day i got to sleep in after working tirelessly these last 2 weeks on a renovation job, till BAM it all changed in an instant, it was literally the most scared ive ever been in my life, my dad collapsed and had a seizure for the first time ever (this just happened 40 mins ago) and it scared the life out of me, he currently is in the hospital and is alright, he doesnt seem to remember what happened or how he got into the hospital or why he's there but from the time he it had happened to the point where he got into the ambulance i was fine till i got in the car, i just started crying and shaking, i couldnt even talk, i just kept on crying it took 20 mins before i could even calm myself down.

Idk what else to say i just wanted to post this to get my feelings out there, and hopefully calm myself down even more.

Update: He's alright and home, just looked like it happen because he hadn't eaten all day.
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
I have the best of hopes for you man. I even received the chill of how freighting that could be, hopefully he does alright.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
chin up brother im sure he is gonna be ok ill be praying for his quick recovery
Not sure if you are a religious man but, ill be praying for you and your family man. Many prayers out.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]