Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Room and Rankings
I'm not sure if it's been brought to anyone's direct attention past "Can you come fix this?" each time it breaks.
But the map Teen Room consistently breaks the rankings. Leaving it a staffless waste land for the duration of the map. 
Also winds up with donors getting ads (the least of the problems of course, but not to be counted out). 

I've not witnessed this on any other map. Though during low pop hours i've voted in this map multiple times just to check for reference before this post. 

I am not sure what can or should be done about this since I'm far from a coder or map maker. But I figured it was worth mentioning that it's a map specific problem and not a random occurrence as I've witnessed it be treated.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Yea ive noticed its only been on teenroom.
This is... huh. What a weird thing.
Maybe it happens more frequently on the map? I can't recall the last time it had the ranks loaded correctly. The one time I came on to handle a Ban Request we were on that map and ranks were fucked.

An interesting observation, but I have no clue what it could be.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Seems a force swap of maps didn't trigger it. I'll try to get it voted in later and see if I can pop some screen shots.

Is there debug logs by chance?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
There isn't one that is available. Dev Team can acquire one, but we'd not be sharing it.

We're investigating why the rank thing keeps happening. It's gonna take some time, so please be patient.
(03-29-2017, 06:05 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:  It's gonna take some time

[Image: man-desperate-crying-in-bed-while-girlfr..._S0007.jpg][Image: sad-man-crying-in-bed-while-girlfriend-i..._S0000.jpg]
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(03-29-2017, 06:13 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:  It's gonna take some time

[Image: c8d.jpg]
teenroom did nothing wrong
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=894252700

I stand corrected almost immediately.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod