Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I give up
(01-15-2017, 02:05 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 02:00 AM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: At no point did anyone say you were being chased off the community or being kicked out. 

Rhapsody sure has an odd way of putting that across.
I for one feel like he is doing everything he can to keep me banned and chase me off.
@Rhapsody If you had known me before you got staff, you would know, that I always do reports that way, and you know why? Because that is the only way some people realize they fucked up.
My reports are not toxic, you are just trying to keep me out of the community are holding a grudge because I probly gave you a report like that.

No, Bman, I'm just taking your approach to make the person on the other end of the report realize they made a mistake. Do you see how well it's working?
(01-15-2017, 02:06 AM)Rhapsody Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 02:05 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 02:00 AM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: At no point did anyone say you were being chased off the community or being kicked out. 

Rhapsody sure has an odd way of putting that across.
I for one feel like he is doing everything he can to keep me banned and chase me off.
@Rhapsody If you had known me before you got staff, you would know, that I always do reports that way, and you know why? Because that is the only way some people realize they fucked up.
My reports are not toxic, you are just trying to keep me out of the community are holding a grudge because I probly gave you a report like that.

No, Bman, I'm just taking your approach to make the person on the other end of the report realize they made a mistake. Do you see how well it's working?

Ya know what, fuck you, you want me to leave the community so bad, fucking say it. Stop beating around the goddamn bush. I am a very frank person. I get straight to the point when it comes to these things. Now do you understand why my reports are "toxic"?
It is because I get straight down to brass tacks when I report, none of the nice little, oh hey, you did a goof. I am not that kind of person. And you feel like everyone should be. Frank is the only way I speak, and frankly, you can not seem to get that through your skull.
(01-15-2017, 02:11 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Ya know what, fuck you, you want me to leave the community so bad, fucking say it. Stop beating around the goddamn bush. I am a very frank person. I get straight to the point when it comes to these things. Now do you understand why my reports are "toxic"? It is because I get straight down to brass tacks when I report, none of the nice little, oh hey, you did a goof. I am not that kind of person. And you feel like everyone should be. Frank is the only way I speak, and frankly, you can not seem to get that through your skull.

Understand that I don't expect you to go "Um, you RDMed me, can you please please please tell me why?". I expect you to actually make an effort to not reflect badly on other staff members by throwing around terms like retard, autist, shit like that, and, you know, maybe cut down on the cursing while in an official capacity. You aren't running a pub, you're running a server. You did me no wrong other than being the way you are and refusing to change when asked by individuals other than myself, meaning that this isn't an isolated problem I have with you.

I'm being nothing if not frank with you, in both this post and my last ones. I don't care if you leave or not. I don't care if you hate me. I'm not doing this because I hold grudges. I'm doing this because I'm thorough, I make sure I have evidence of everything that goes on that could incriminate someone or defend them. If you're on the other side of that, then it means that you need to change your behavior. I'm not claiming to be judge, jury, and executioner, but I work based off of precedents. The way you act isn't tolerable. I've had those screenshots for a decent amount of time, and the only reason I didn't make a report regarding them earlier is because I wanted to give you a chance to fix your mistakes after you were warned about it. The fact that you didn't fix it likely means that you didn't care enough to change it despite the fact that it was an issue.
You abused after being warned to stop on multiple occasions. No one is chasing you away. No one wants you gone. You abused and there are repurcusions. It is that simple. You will be demoted, and stay banned until such time that you are demoted. Do not use this as a reason to get mad at other people for your actions. Use it as an expereience to learn and grow from.

If this thread devolves further into petty insults and jabs at each other it will be locked.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Stop being this dramatic. It's a video game and your ban was most likely getting reduced once you were demoted. your behavior as staff was poor and i'm not surprised this happened. you're my friend Bman, you're fun to play with, but I had to warn you to stop bad behavior in the past. Rhapsody is a brand new tmod who donated. you are were a trusted and then a tmod for much longer, pretending he's a mess when he's actually improving quite fast is a joke. you shouldn't be looking at other tmods for your failures nor should you be blaming admins who did the correct thing. you should have known better. you abused your powers and regardless of if you wanted to step down or not you were going to be getting demoted at this point. I personally don't see you being Trusted. I hope you don't end up leaving because of this but that would be out of my hands
(01-15-2017, 02:24 AM)queef commando Wrote: If this thread devolves further into petty insults and jabs at each other it will be locked.

There was a reason I deleted the thread.
And now, I'm not* blaming anyone for what happened, I'm trying to figure out WHY it happened. I'm trying to figure out what made it go on inside me that told me to do it. And no one seems to want to listen to me say that or cares what I have to say about that. These last few months have been super stress filled and honestly, the stress probably boiled over, and I have always used the server to have some fun to release the stress
I guess this time, the stress took over and it gained control over the logical part of me.
But no one cares about how Bman is doing. No one cares about his mental health. But you know, maybe if I had someone who cared about me, this wouldn't have had to happen. Maybe if someone had considered, maybe he needs someone to talk too. I don't release feelings, everything is bottled up. And that's probably where a majority of my problems stem from.
So maybe instead of this happening, I can prevent it from happening.

But you know, it's just a thought. And I guarantee no one will read all of this and care. If nothing else, they'll find someway to turn this back on me.
Bman I wanted you to know that I care and I did read all of that I understand you may not care that I am saying this but I care. I completely understand how it is to bottle up feelings if you need to vent I want you to know whenever I am online ,if you have me on your friends list if not just go to the members and look for me, you can talk to me and I will keep an open mind I hope this gets resolved and at the very least you will be unbanned as a regular. <3