When They Did It: 
6/13/2020 - Approx 8PM

Potential Witnesses: 
Jesse, Sean Toliver

Proof: 
https://i.imgur.com/xHxZDDq.png
https://i.imgur.com/nJkjubr.png

Other:

Constantly complains and warns for minor mic spam, then turns around and ruins fun for other people, trash mod.
yes he rdmed but he did slay himself which was the right thing to do so there is really no reason to file a staff report
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-13-2020, 08:12 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: yes he rdmed but he did slay himself which was the right thing to do so there is really no reason to file a staff report

I'm filing this to start a record, he also mutes and gags and warns people left and right for what he considers micspam. Including me doing a female voice over the mic, so I am going to report absolutely everything he does now to keep a record of his badmin behavior
Literally one rdm =/= abuse
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-13-2020, 08:15 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Literally one rdm =/= abuse

It wasn't the RDM that pissed me off, it was how he handled himself after he did it that rubbed me the wrong way. Also, he blatantly RDM'd. He purposefully shot me with a grappling hook to pull me over the edge because he "Thought it would be funny"
I have been very lenient tonight with the gags and i don't think i have gagged you once today?
I remember gagging you in the past but i don't think i have tonight (correct me if i am wrong its been a long day)

I have only gagged Sean toliver, Zub..... whatever the ape gang guys name is and like 2 others, for a total of 3 warns all very justified...
and that was because they have been making ape noises all night and they need to get gagged when they start being stupid and get to loud.
or other obvious mic spams such as that 1 guy playing music.

as for the abuse report. You were on top of burb mart telling people to jump off so i jumped off.. just with you attatched to me with a grapple beacuse...funny i did then immediatly slay myself for it as i always intended too. 

and the "lying in report" was meant as a clear joke (again because i had already accepted the fact i was gonna have to slay myself) but i guess it went *FWOOSH* 
and you took it personally.

so i apologise and from now on when we are on the server together i will stay out of your way and not try and make jokes with you.

Sincerely,
Cactus.

p.s i am cactus
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Some aggressive language on your part haha

forgot to mention this is a female guys remember, keep your position!

edit:
[Image: unknown.png]

edit part 2: 
nvm guys lol
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-13-2020, 08:25 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote: Some aggressive language on your part haha

forgot to mention this is a female guys remember, keep your position!

Anyone who playes with me knows I'm not a female. Nice try tho

(06-13-2020, 08:25 PM)Cactus Wrote: I have been very lenient tonight with the gags and i don't think i have gagged you once today?
I remember gagging you in the past but i don't think i have tonight (correct me if i am wrong its been a long day)

I have only gagged Sean toliver, Zub..... whatever the ape gang guys name is and like 2 others, for a total of 3 warns all very justified...
and that was because they have been making ape noises all night and they need to get gagged when they start being stupid and get to loud.
or other obvious mic spams such as that 1 guy playing music.

as for the abuse report. You were on top of burb mart telling people to jump off so i jumped off.. just with you attatched to me with a grapple beacuse...funny i did then immediatly slay myself for it as i always intended too. 

and the "lying in report" was meant as a clear joke (again because i had already accepted the fact i was gonna have to slay myself) but i guess it went *FWOOSH* 
and you took it personally.

so i apologise and from now on when we are on the server together i will stay out of your way and not try and make jokes with you.

Sincerely,
Cactus.

p.s i am cactus

I talked to Jesse, and the part that pissed me off was actually a misunderstanding, so I will retract the report. I don't mind that kind of stuff to be honest. I thought you said that *I* ruined the funny, but you were responding to Jesse, so I apologize for the misunderstanding.
(06-13-2020, 08:22 PM)RoxiPlaysGames Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 08:15 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Literally one rdm =/= abuse

It wasn't the RDM that pissed me off, it was how he handled himself after he did it that rubbed me the wrong way. Also, he blatantly RDM'd. He purposefully shot me with a grappling hook to pull me over the edge because he "Thought it would be funny"
Offender's Name: 
Cactus
Offender's Rank: 
TMod
What They Did: 
RDM as detective

so are you filing an abuse report because he rdmed you, because he gagged you/some other people for "minor micspam" (its still micspam), or for what is said above?
most of which looks like was dealt with appropriately or was/could've been simply resolved with a simple report and slay (wasn't on at the time so i'd assume thats what happened in the end anyways)

this isn't really an abuse thread. abusing donor commands is one thing, having a bad or rude attitude is another.
god knows how many kinds of threads like these we get, we had a similar case before cause one of our dudes was doing nothing
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Well I'm still sorry i shouldn't have grapple killed you since we have not played together that much and i didn't know how you would react to it, it was only meant as a bit of light-hearted humour i dint mean for you to get upset.

My bad,
Sorry.

I am cactus
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]