Poll: Unban erny!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.81%
5 23.81%
No
76.19%
16 76.19%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I got
Ingame Name: Ernest

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93867694

Who Banned You: Noire

Reason For Ban: Micspam/chatspam

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Reason for Admins to Unban: I am sorry for micspam! Please unban me because i will try to stop micspam!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't think so

Other:  Dodgy :@
@"Noire" I, for one, think he is very genuine and apologetic in this unban appeal. Please unban my boyfriend immediately or I will call the police.
After you serve this ban, you can rejoin the server. If you continue to behave like this, your ban time will increase.
https://gyazo.com/634c1cff4d71f3343fdc03faae97217a
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-15-2020, 05:08 PM)Noire Wrote: After you serve this ban, you can rejoin the server. If you continue to behave like this, your ban time will increase.
https://gyazo.com/634c1cff4d71f3343fdc03faae97217a
I am sorry. please remove my warnings and I will never ever micspam again
man it a day ban just sit it out -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
This is a ridiculous ban.

I understand Ernest has a ton of warnings from the past, and I can't account for those, but I can account for the last two he received resulting in his ban. The "chatspam" that Ernest is accused of is spamming the chat at the END of the round during a queued song in which most of the server participated in. This is not only harmless because it does not disrupt the gameplay and only lasts ~30 seconds, but it's also a lot of fun that most if not all of the server (minus the staff) seem to enjoy. Not only that but it was not disrupting any kind of conversations since I can see admin chat and nothing was going on there, and any other conversation can simply be resumed right after.

Saying that this kind of chatspam is hindering anything is simply obnoxious.
This seems to me like an Ego thing rather than an actual problem that the staff are handling. It's pretty easy to tell when something is malicious and the chatspam was definitely not in this case.

This is after all a video game.
Dodgy :@  wtf ernie..
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Honestly mic spam has always been a huge issue in ttt. I'm glad to see someone got banned for it. -1

You people think I talk a lot? Spend 10 minutes on a 32/32 player TTT lobby
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
How many fuckin ernies are there jesus christ this is Bantz all over

edit: to keep this post on topic, -1 you've gotten several warnings over the same issue in the span of a couple of days.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-15-2020, 05:32 PM)Eagle Wrote: This is a ridiculous ban.

I understand Ernest has a ton of warnings from the past, and I can't account for those, but I can account for the last two he received resulting in his ban. The "chatspam" that Ernest is accused of is spamming the chat at the END of the round during a queued song in which most of the server participated in. This is not only harmless because it does not disrupt the gameplay and only lasts ~30 seconds, but it's also a lot of fun that most if not all of the server (minus the staff) seem to enjoy. Not only that but it was not disrupting any kind of conversations since I can see admin chat and nothing was going on there, and any other conversation can simply be resumed right after.

Saying that this kind of chatspam is hindering anything is simply obnoxious.
This seems to me like an Ego thing rather than an actual problem that the staff are handling. It's pretty easy to tell when something is malicious and the chatspam was definitely not in this case.

This is after all a video game.
I agree. Mic spam and chat spam are 2 different things. Free Ernest