why even ask for the thread subject what else would it be besides a ban appeal
If you were actually apologetic and could “promise” us it wouldn’t happen again, maybe I’d consider letting you back on, but the fact that you don’t even care.. gonna go with a fat -1 here. Harassment and targeting is probably the #1 thing we’re facing on TTT right now, and we don’t need anymore of it.
I feel certain that you would do it again so -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I really think that 3rd time would have been the charm, but then you had to put out a ban appeal like this :/
I don't agree with the ban and think that you were really active and involved in the server and the amount of time you've spent banned is definitely more than enough to get you unbanned for unfair ban to begin with. But common dude with an appeal like this you're just asking to be denied...
Very loose +1 from me, but I honestly don't think you'll get banned
EDIT: changing it to a 0, it's like he wants to stay banned :/
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
all of you saying i need to be more apologetic (or something along the lines of that) are the reason why i said im not gonna even try and be sincere. i said everything i had to say in my first appeal, and then said it all again in my second appeal. i sincerely apologized multiple times and promised to avoid contact with saitama, but it seems like none of this matters. if you dont care enough to read my last two appeals then i dont need your input
(06-10-2020, 08:28 AM)slaps Wrote: all of you saying i need to be more apologetic (or something along the lines of that) are the reason why i said im not gonna even try and be sincere. i said everything i had to say in my first appeal, and then said it all again in my second appeal. i sincerely apologized multiple times and promised to avoid contact with saitama, but it seems like none of this matters. if you dont care enough to read my last two appeals then i dont need your input

slaps I don’t even know you, but I’ve got to ask, why even waste your time writing this dumb piece of shit unban appeal. You obviously don’t care about convincing the community that you respect our staff and you respect our rules. I’m not going to go back and waste my time reading your previous ban appeals when this one sucks so much. The responsibility is on you to convince our community that you are mature enough and respectful enough to be allowed to participate. It’s not on any of us to read your previous appeals. I think you really need to decide whether or not you are willing to do what’s necessary to be forgiven, because as of right now you’re getting a big fat -1 from me.
Respect your elders
man ill be honest with you this probably would have been an easy unban for you but you decided to not totake it somewhat seriously like we dont expect you to get on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness but cmon man this just shows everyone you aint ready still and that sucks -1 on unban
(06-10-2020, 08:28 AM)slaps Wrote: all of you saying i need to be more apologetic (or something along the lines of that) are the reason why i said im not gonna even try and be sincere. i said everything i had to say in my first appeal, and then said it all again in my second appeal. i sincerely apologized multiple times and promised to avoid contact with saitama, but it seems like none of this matters. if you dont care enough to read my last two appeals then i dont need your input

You could have at least copy pasted your last appeal or just said "read the last appeal, nothing more i can say" without the shit, now you just did the opposite and made it worse. What's the point in reading your last appeal when your current one just gives off the opposite impression?
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
(06-09-2020, 08:17 AM)slaps #freetz- Wrote:  i was pming saitama “h” a bunch of times in pms to mess with him a little bit because it was (and still is) funny . 
Not to me. I asked you to stop directly, Then, I REPEATEDLY asked staff to tell you to stop (which more than one did, and some did it more than once). Then, eventually, I had enough evidence that I posted a ban request, and with your previous rdming of myself, it was decided you would be banned.

There is also the fact that you both admit to harassing me with intent to fuck with me, and then you call it "funny". You are showing a compete and total lack of regret over actions that were clearly in the wrong.

Also, considering how you changed your name, I shall provide the link to the rdm ban request (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10774) and to the harassment ban request (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10895).
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Yeah no. It's clear with this joke of an unban request that you don't care about your actions nor do you feel remorse.

We're not looking for a 10 paragraph essay about why you think you deserve to be unbanned. But we're certainly not looking for this. 

Request denied at this time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]