Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is goodbye for good this time.
CONGRATS NURU!!!!!! and completely understandable take care and i hope you have a safe healthy pregnancy!!!!
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hey Nuru i hope you have a wonderful rest of your life and congrats again on the baby! im happy for you and hope everything goes well, 
also thank you for everything you have done with this server and your dedication, were all gonna miss yea.
[Image: titan.gif]
I taught you how to play TTT and you laughed at me.... i dont even get a mention wtf..

forgot to mention:

GL;HF
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Well, damn. See you in the future hopefully. Hope everything goes well and congrats. Also, thank you.
Congratulations, I wish you the best in life, and I hope it all turns out well. The best to you and your family. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you around
congrats
You're welcome any time. Although this isn't goodbye as we will continue to talk often, thank you for your time here. Strength of character and a willingness to improve are in short supply these days it seems. Even as I was one who was half rooting for you to resign over the heartache the server and community caused you I enjoyed you being around. Leave it to this community to tell someone they're too nice amiright. Leaving something behind is always a difficult prospect, but often necessary to start a new chapter in life. Congrats again on your new path, I'm sure you will do fine. Just keep kylo from being an asshole. Edad is proud.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...97MzfH_Yo4

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Congrats on the baby!

Can you name him after me pls I cant have kids
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Congrats! I hope your family has many years of happiness and memories together!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-15-2020, 08:01 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: you guys are making me ugly cry
You are making me ugly cry.  What you said was very sweet and I looked up to you as staff more than you would ever know. I appreciate our friendship and I know this is goodbye from Dinks, but I will always be around for you. You have helped me through a lot of tough times in life and I can never repay you for that. Thank you for being an inspirational staff here and the effort you put into the community, and I can't wait to see where life takes you next.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~