Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report on KillerZero
Offender's Name:  KillerZero

Offender's SteamID:  Dont have

Offender's Rank:  Mod

What They Did:  MyPetTurtle (STEAM_0:1:439418448) didn't have a microphone on his computer, and wasnt saying anything. everybody on was confused why he was gaged since he hadn't said anything. he was then warned for micspam. We were all yelling at him asking why he was gagged, when he told us we had to "drop it". shortly after, he wasnt speaking again, (hadn't said a word the whole time) and was warned then kicked again.

When They Did It:  June, 16th

Potential Witnesses: Roxi, soup, MS Paint, kermit

Proof:  Any of this people will tell you the same thing. Turtle never had and still uses no mic ever. if it was a mistake, idk why he did it twice. he didnt speak once all day.
Witnesses cannot be cited as evidence. Without proof, this report will go nowhere. See if you can find any screenshots you took, or ask if anyone else has screenshots of this happening.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yeah, we need some solid evidence
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11633
My steamid is STEAM_0:0:170196959.
Apparently more people were going to add to this, so ill wait until all evidence and accusations are put out before I go through my hour of video to disprove it all.
I was there with zoreo and before him, turtle did in fact have a mic and was consistently hitting with his hand it every time we ungagged him. I think you know this and are trying to instigate shit, just like you were when you were constantly bringing it up on the server. I was the one who gagged him originally and killer was just acting on what I asked, if this should be for anyone it should be for me. Unfortunately I wasn't recording for it but killer may have been.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I also saw turtle micspamming by pounding on his mic or whatever he was doing to make that noise over the mic continuous. I honestly don’t know why you are saying turtle doesn’t have a mic when I did in fact see him using a mic. Killer says he has evidence too so I’m not going to say anything else until we see it.
Considering there is a follow up harassment report on this individual, it looks like CKG and Killer were in the right with this.
"Yes, the evidence is my word."
no proof no abuse
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]