Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse
Offender's Name: Timatio1

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19899322

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Donor abuse (ungagged someone gagged for micspam) 

When They Did It: 6/16/2020

Potential Witnesses: @Eagle 

Proof: 
[Image: Screenshot-82.png]
[Image: Screenshot-83.png]
Other:
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
He did ungag Experience after you gagged him but I think he did it once by mistake, I don't think it was with malicious intent. Tim's not a bad guy.
(06-16-2020, 11:15 PM)Eagle Wrote: He did ungag Experience after you gagged him but I think he did it once by mistake, I don't think it was with malicious intent. Tim's not a bad guy.
how is manually typing "!ungag e" a mistake this is also his second time doing this
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-16-2020, 11:32 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 11:15 PM)Eagle Wrote: He did ungag Experience after you gagged him but I think he did it once by mistake, I don't think it was with malicious intent. Tim's not a bad guy.
how is manually typing "!ungag e" a mistake this is also his second time doing this
What I meant was he probably ungagged him after CKG by mistake, Tim had also gagged him so he was probably just trying to remove his own gag. Either way the staff have the final gag so he's in the wrong, I just think he wasn't trying to fight with CKG.
Wait a second, you want to report abuse over something like this? Uhhh, what? I honestly don’t see why, were there any other offenses or is it just this?
It is potentially a misuse so falls here

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I had already gagged Experience once before which someone did mistakenly remove and Tim definitely had more than enough time to see that I gagged him. This was not unintentional in any way, it's just someone who thinks that they could do it without consequences because, in my opinion, it hasn't been cracked down on hard enough before, so they have learned that they can do that and get away with it. To me, this seems like textbook donor abuse with a donor wildly overstepping their bounds and using commands with malicious intent.

TLDR: They had more than enough time to realize that I had muted him and had already done so less than 30 seconds before and did this because they don't believe there would be any consequences.

(06-17-2020, 06:58 AM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Wait a second, you want to report abuse over something like this? Uhhh, what? I honestly don’t see why, were there any other offenses or is it just this?
Disciplinary Commands: 
  • These powers should only be used if
    • The target is someone you know and is in on the joke. You will be punished if they do not want to be a target.
    • There is a legitimate reason to use your powers (ex. All staff are alive while someone is screaming in spectator)
  • https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...php?tid=38
From the donor guidelines and rules, clearly falls outside the approved use of these powers.  Donors should not be given preferential treatment just because of their rank. Donors=Regulars=Guests if you break the rules you have consequences, especially with something as blatant as this.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(06-16-2020, 09:32 PM)Ckg Wrote: Offender's Name: Timatio1

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19899322

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Donor abuse (ungagged someone gagged for micspam) 

When They Did It: 6/16/2020

Potential Witnesses: @Eagle 

Proof: 
[Image: Screenshot-82.png]
[Image: Screenshot-83.png]
Other:
Yeah what happend is someone type !gag e in chat and gagged legit like 75 percent of the server including me and left everyone like that so after about 30 to 60 seconds i typed "!ungag e" since it was total bullshit that so many people were gagged. if experience was rightfully gagged then i appologise but i had honestly thought some other donor was fucking around and gagged everyone by mistake.
I understand reporting the man if he repeatedly "ungagged" him but the fact that he did it once and you decided to come to the forums about it is quite ridiculous. You could've easily handled this by asking Tim why, and then warning him not to do it again. This was clearly a mistake on Tim's part. You staff need to chill out and try not to jump down peoples throats sometimes, not everyone trying to do bad.
(06-17-2020, 04:20 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: I understand reporting the man if he repeatedly "ungagged" him but the fact that he did it once and you decided to come to the forums about it is quite ridiculous. You could've easily handled this by asking Tim why, and then warning him not to do it again. This was clearly a mistake on Tim's part. You staff need to chill out and try not to jump down peoples throats sometimes, not everyone trying to do bad.
far as i've been informed hes been mentioned before twice for doing something of this level before
it seems fair that it'd be enough to put this up.
but hey im just one of the braindead staff so i cant say anything.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020