Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh h e c k
Miss Pauling from the time I first seen you join the server,
was it about 5 or 6 months ago.

It was a bit difficult at those times capturing ghosters with your former group,
 but as of lately during my times in the game and watching the relay
you have change.

You ping staff and list the players in question that are trolling via mic spam or chat spam or ghosting.
You follow the donor guidelines to gag when there no staff available to join the server.
Even though you had to argue with another donor who doing the same thing but a different way can be difficult, but communications either by discord dms or by private message in-game can resolve those issues.

Overall, I do see you as a Trusted since it is the first step in staffing

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Alrighty. Taken a couple days to think this one over, firstly because I was surprised to see it and also because I'm kinda torn.

Without repeating what's already been said, you do have a strong presence on the server and from what I've seen have been very friendly. You seem capable of handling the usual nonsense server has to offer.

I do have a few concerns - and they might seem picky and silly but it's what's holding me back from giving this a +1.

Obviously you've been playing loads lately, which is perfectly fine. But what's to reassure us you're not gonna be another one of those who gets Trusted and then disappears from server?

I've noticed you are very friendly with a large group of donors, again fine, but Trusted comes with responsibility of knowing which players are on the "watch list" and those we have suspicions of. My concern is that you may relay some of that information to your friends - intentionally or mistakenly.

I guess these are mostly personal concerns which will probably alleviate once I get to know you more, but for now I'll stick with my +0.

See you on server
(06-19-2020, 09:23 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: Alrighty. Taken a couple days to think this one over, firstly because I was surprised to see it and also because I'm kinda torn.

Without repeating what's already been said, you do have a strong presence on the server and from what I've seen have been very friendly. You seem capable of handling the usual nonsense server has to offer.

I do have a few concerns - and they might seem picky and silly but it's what's holding me back from giving this a +1.

Obviously you've been playing loads lately, which is perfectly fine. But what's to reassure us you're not gonna be another one of those who gets Trusted and then disappears from server?

I've noticed you are very friendly with a large group of donors, again fine, but Trusted comes with responsibility of knowing which players are on the "watch list" and those we have suspicions of. My concern is that you may relay some of that information to your friends - intentionally or mistakenly.

I guess these are mostly personal concerns which will probably alleviate once I get to know you more, but for now I'll stick with my +0.

See you on server
Hey Barton!
These are fair concerns to have, and I can understand why you have them. When it comes to a watch list, that is something the staff have in place, that is not my business to discuss with anyone on the sever. And for time on the server, I don't foresee myself disappearing from here, of course if something came up and I needed some personal time, I would let someone know so everyone would be in the loop of what is going on. 
I know this is just my word, but I hope that I can alleviate your concerns over time. :)
Go away
One last bump before a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I know I am a tad late with responding to this, but I'll try to keep this short and sweet. 

You're active daily within the PH server as well as within the community, and I personally have had only positive experiences while playing the game with you.
Not only have you asked if I needed help within the server when I needed it, you make sure to alert staff of any suspicious players that we may of not noticed. You not only well versed of the rules within the server and the procedures that follow them, you also know when it is time to alert staff of escalating situations within the server. From what I have seen, you do keep a level-head while playing on the server, even while you are being harassed for being a female by the occasional troll. I don't really have cons as to why you shouldn't be staff so its a big +1 from me. Good luck!
Your application for trusted has been accepted. Welcome to the team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army