Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog
I was personally the one who doled out a lot of the punishments against you yesterday. Your first action when getting on the server with your friends was to promptly micspam as soon as you loaded in. You continued to do this after multiple verbal warnings, gags, a warn, and a kick from me all within the span of 2 hours. Every time you were ungagged you or came back you would immediately go back to what you were doing. I have also heard that this wasn't the first time you have done this and that you were already well known before I had my experience with you yesterday. Overall, it seems as if you are refusing to take the blame, and instead are pinning the blame on the staff not telling or warning you enough (which we definitely did) or improperly reading/understanding the situation.

TLDR: you were a constant problem, showed no regret, and refuse to accept responsibility

[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog - by Ckg - 06-17-2020, 09:01 PM