Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog
(06-17-2020, 08:46 PM)El Raton Wrote: Reason for Admins to Unban: The fact that a player on a server can get to this point is kind of pitiful when looking at their actions to prevent it. Obviously there are lines that I have crossed which I admit were wrong but why should I be punished indefinitely  from a server with no warning that that is going to happen. The fact that there was an entire thread about a ban request for me but nothing messaged to me from the mods or members regarding these concerns are unfair. 

Staff shouldnt have to warn you constantly not to break rules. Whether you read the motd or not is completely on you as it pops up every time you connect or the map changes. If you break those rules constantly staff have no real requirement to warn you that you will be banned. Sometimes mods set a temporary time for a ban in order to handle the situation temporarily until they can consult other staff members, which is in no way unfair. However, I do believe that when questioned about the length change they should explain why it was changed in order to not allow any confusion or misunderstandings. I havent read to see if doyoulift explained it or not as I wanted to touch on this key area of your unban request.

TL;DR: You breaking the rules is your fault and you shouldnt have to be consistently told not to break them. And the fact you broke so many rules in my opinion as an ex mod would definitely warrant a perma.

EDIT: Also, based on your ban reason it appears you were warned to stop plenty but didnt, which got you the ban in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request for El Raton formerly known as purple hat dog - by Penguinslayer4 - 06-17-2020, 10:58 PM