SteamID: 
Who Banned You: 
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart
Reason For Ban: 
continuous rdm + attempt mass
Length of Ban: 
Forever
Reason for Admins to Unban:
I've been on the server since 2016, i've never had an issue with RDM. I have 2 warns on my record. I purchased donator so I could take care of the trolls when no staff are online. I prop killed 3 people with consent. we were having a prop battle as everyone else does. I unfortunately won all 3 and later someone came into the discord and complained about me killing MY FRIENDS, not even HIM. I get prop killed and RDMd by staff all the time and I do it back because thats just what happens. I was told before I was banned that you are not aloud to propkill even with consent. I never knew this. I've always done this with friends with no problems. its crazy to me that someone can just join the server and complain about you when they weren't even affected and still get you banned. I understand now that you cant prop kill even when its agreed on by both parties and I wont do it going further. I've never had any ill will twords any other player on dinks because im not a fairy. there were others rdming and it was consensual as well, its just unfortunate that I happened to be the one to get complained about.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
None

Other:
(06-21-2020, 12:05 AM)Egg Wrote: Ingame Name: 
Egg
SteamID: 
Who Banned You: 
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart
Reason For Ban: 
continuous rdm + attempt mass
Length of Ban: 
Forever
Reason for Admins to Unban:
I've been on the server since 2016, i've never had an issue with RDM. I have 2 warns on my record. I purchased donator so I could take care of the trolls when no staff are online. I prop killed 3 people with consent. we were having a prop battle as everyone else does. I unfortunately won all 3 and later someone came into the discord and complained about me killing MY FRIENDS, not even HIM. I get prop killed and RDMd by staff all the time and I do it back because thats just what happens. I was told before I was banned that you are not aloud to propkill even with consent. I never knew this. I've always done this with friends with no problems. its crazy to me that someone can just join the server and complain about you when they weren't even affected and still get you banned. I understand now that you cant prop kill even when its agreed on by both parties and I wont do it going further. I've never had any ill will twords any other player on dinks because im not a fairy. there were others rdming and it was consensual as well, its just unfortunate that I happened to be the one to get complained about.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
None

Other:
Yeah this ban made absolutely no sense. We were just having consented prop fights and joking around. I can't really wrap my head around this ban. Egg has always been relaxed and just plays the game lightheartedly as it should be played. +1 for unban
Egg is someone who makes the server experience more enjoyable. As one of the people who consented to being prop killed, I believe that truthfully he was wrongfully banned. Also, Brown Sugar wasn't even present on the situation so he had no idea what actually happened and he decided to just immediately go through with the ban rather than trying to figure out what actually happened. He just quickly gagged and banned Egg before even trying to hear him out. Egg was treatly poorly and it was honestly sad to see happen. Hopefully he gets unbanned soon.

+1
Server wouldn't be the same without him. +1
(06-21-2020, 12:05 AM)Egg Wrote: I was told before I was banned that you are not allowed to prop kill even with consent.

As far as I am aware you can. It falls within the 1v1 rules n junk we have.

"Do not KOS people that clearly are consenting to fight each other."
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Tbh makes no sense from what i'm reading, Egg is nothing but a good time and brings life into the servers. Free the boi xoxo <33

+1
-1 yeah nah, we were called on cause you were being stupid and continuously RDMing and micspamming. https://imgur.com/a/WiWXaO4 all the logs from tonight are in this link come back when you know when to stop
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I would like to add onto what Noire said, for as long as I've been here a consensual 1v1 is fine and doesn't constitute as an RDM case
waiting to see what brown has to post before I give my insight on this unban request
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
If it's friends, then I believe he doesn't deserved to be banned.

I don't know why you got banned and why the staff didn't even ask your side of the story. Bad part on staff.
There needs to be a system where you can argue before you get banned instead of typing out a full page unban request.

+1 I haven't had a problem when i played with him.